WTF Happened at BDD Friday Afternoon

I am always a dayshift guy so maybe Friday day shifts look like weekend evenings but Friday afternoon at BDD was FUCKING PACKED WITH GORGEOUS, FIT, BOOB ENABLE HOTTIES!!!

It was out of control. Seriously. There were at least half a dozen "WTF are you doing stripping, you are beyond beautiful" type women. And overall, the women except maybe 3-4 were all fit, had either natural or enhanced boobs (I love good boobs!), were very attractive too....

And me an my gray haired ass and balding friend, looking every bit white collar and looking to get soaked by a hot stripper almost completely struck out. Only a few pushy Cubans approached us. I practically stared a SMOKING HOT girl down and she just walked right by.

On a side note, did meet a girl named Brandy. White, midheight, long hair, gorgeous, great smile, natural body, wears stockings, bra and panties. Like she should be married to a really rich dude. Cool. But met her when we just got there but didn't have a player vibe. Asked her to come back I was gonna try she was so hot anyway.

We had to leave but I ran into her and explained we had to leave. She wanted to give me her number I passed. I told her I would look for her but she had to make me happy. With that, as were standing she started playing with my junk. I told her to give me a quick lapdance and she was grinding and grabbing like nympho!

So if you know Brandy and care to enlighten me, please do!
Others were there wondering where the good looking women were. Eye of the beholder thing
Nah. I know you spend your life in strip clubs and consider yourself the purvery of things strip club.......

But, it was beyond anything I have seen in my 35+ years of hitting up strip clubs and was far better than any BDD crew I have ever seen.

You keep being you, but what I said is correct. Maybe you like something different than traditional smoking hot women. Enjoy.
  • GregN
  • 08-20-2023, 06:13 PM
...had either natural or enhanced boobs (I love good boobs!)... Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
Sorry, don't mean to rag on you, but please tell me more about how they had natural or enhanced boobs.
Sorry, don't mean to rag on you, but please tell me more about how they had natural or enhanced boobs. Originally Posted by GregN
natural
năch′ər-əl, năch′rəl
adjective
Present in or produced by nature.
Of, relating to, or concerning nature.
Conforming to the usual or ordinary course of nature.

Enhanced: Fake jugs, of which some were horrible, (out) and some were fantastically soft and plyable.....Which in those cases, (in).
Now I know when to go there lol....Boob lovers, assemble!

Btw for anyone that cares, imo the worst time to go to any stripclub is Saturday night....

* fck...almost everyplace is so crowded that you wont get a seat
* nor have ladies come up to you...
* also, expect very little privacy making extras almost unavailable.
Buyer beware, I haven't seen that many racks at BDD in quite a while. Just about 12-18 months ago I commented that the boobs had been replaced by big asses and guts at BDD.

Now it's seem to swing back to a more traditional stripper scene with smoking hot chicks.
Nah. I know you spend your life in strip clubs and consider yourself the purvery of things strip club.......

But, it was beyond anything I have seen in my 35+ years of hitting up strip clubs and was far better than any BDD crew I have ever seen.

You keep being you, but what I said is correct. Maybe you like something different than traditional smoking hot women. Enjoy. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
LOL< sure, right.

Put 5 guys in a strip club and odds are high that they will all like different women. Glad you saw an abundance of boobs you liked.

Lets see, Friday night. there were 75-+ girls there? Maybe 100+ depending on how late? And you found 6 attractive? Good for you
I stopped by bdd for lunch on Friday and can confirm the talent was about as good as I’ve seen it in a long time.
I’m not saying it was the best I’ve ever seen, but compared to recent visits I was very impressed.
Thank you TC for confirming. I was there two weeks ago on Mon and Tues evening and it was slim pickings for talent. Glad to hear about the talent improvement.

Btw, glad to see Rick hasnt f-up BDD’s formula yet.
  • mb60
  • 08-21-2023, 07:53 PM
I was there Sunday afternoon and the talent was nice. Went by Bdfw Saturday around 6 pm and let's just say not good.
LOL< sure, right.

Put 5 guys in a strip club and odds are high that they will all like different women. Glad you saw an abundance of boobs you liked.

Lets see, Friday night. there were 75-+ girls there? Maybe 100+ depending on how late? And you found 6 attractive? Good for you Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I was going to leave your incessant posting alone but the fact you distorted my posting or lied so much caused me to respond.

I didn't just see boobs. I was clear the women were thin, not fat asses, they were attractive far beyond the normal stripper, in a classier way.

I was there FRIDAY AFTERNOON. Said that in the first sentence. I said that almost all were very attractive.

Get a life sport. All day you pay. Must be fantastic.
I was going to leave your incessant posting alone but the fact you distorted my posting or lied so much caused me to respond.

I didn't just see boobs. I was clear the women were thin, not fat asses, they were attractive far beyond the normal stripper, in a classier way.

I was there FRIDAY AFTERNOON. Said that in the first sentence. I said that almost all were very attractive.

Get a life sport. All day you pay. Must be fantastic. Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow
You used the word Boobs 3 times. You never used the word thin. Nor did you describe their asses. "Fit" can mean anything. Especialy on this board.

And yes, you did say Friday afer noon. My bad. But were still 75 or more gals there.

And as I said, one guys perspective on looks is not univerisal.
"WTF are you doing stripping, you are beyond beautiful" is a bit much. I have seen many, many very desirable women in clubs, including BDD. And even a few extremly attractive ones. But "beyond beautiful"? You sound like someone who has either never been in a strip club or never seen really beautiful women in the real world. In 50 years of strip club going, the number of dancers I have seen who truly look beautiful in the daylight with their clothes on is a very tiny %. . Though I do admit a lot of them turn into 10"s when I am watching the tops of their heads.😉😄

It's rare I go in there and don't see several very desirable women.

WALDT. Glad you were impressed.
Yes Brandy is very beautiful and fun!
is there a dress code at BDD? or can I wear short and T shirt like Chicas bonitas. I want to eventually check out this spot but want to be dressed for the occasion