BDD Customer Appreciation

Today and every 3rd Wed of the month BDD has a much improved buffet with barbecue. Beef, pork, chicken and even ribs with beans rolls and even dessert. All For the 3 bucks admission fee is a deal. I like sweet tea with my barbecue so sometimes I even smuggle in a 20 ounce sweet tea instead of buying overpriced beer. So if you in the area and down for cheap eats go for it. It’s no Hard Eight Barbecue but it’s actually pretty damn good. So if you there today and see a dude eating barbecue and chuggin a Milo’s say hi. Its not a good day for extras as it is popular and busy. The busiest you will ever see a strip club on Wed but does bring out the talent and good eye candy for your cheap eats. Enjoy.
I wish I could pull up today and check out the scene. I'll remember for next month, shoot I wouldn't taking off for it.

usually I can get away for a couple hrs but busy with work today
It’s always a good time if you’re just taking in the scenery and checking out the current lineup of ladies. It use to clear out a bit after the drink special stopped but it looks like the special ends super earlier now last time I checked.
“Pretty damn good”. Your bar is low
Actually, the BBQ buffet and all the buffets in general at BDD are quite good for bar food. I try to get there around noon especially on CAD. Food is still fresh and hot and it's not too crowded you. They may keep it warm, but as the day goes on, it's not near as fresh
I think the drink special is 4-8 so you should be ok after work to hop over. It was crowded as usual today and lots of eye candy. I hit seconds on the buffet after an hour and enjoyed choc dessert as well.
Thanks for the info. Will try to check it out! Good cheap bbq with eye candy not a bad deal!