Cab east dancer ticketed in club

Last night,one of the dancers at cab east got a ticket for indecent exposure. Just a reminder to always be careful of your surroundings and of people watching
Wtf. For real. By who. Undercover? Come on dude get the fuck out, that’s ridiculous. Did the guy with her get into trouble. I presume he was getting extras or was it just that she flashed the P on stage or something?
Wtf?!
Definitely need more info of what happened, pretty vague with no details.
Well, as I said, it was in the club. I don't have a lot of details yet, as the dancer just bonded out of jail. Even walking around topless off the stage is against the law.

When I know more, I will let you know but the point is LE is in the clubs so be careful of who's around you and what you are doing in view of others
Well, as I said, it was in the club. I don't have a lot of details yet, as the dancer just bonded out of jail. Even walking around topless off the stage is against the law. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

Too bad Cab East isn't in Euless. EPD doesn't stoop to that low level of policing

I didn't know you can't be offstage and topless. I knew Arlington had that law.
Yep, EPD never hangs out on their side of the city limits to stop people coming out of the clubs at night.

My understanding is there are a number of state statutes that apply, not just city. Things like she has to have her shoes on at all times. No Simulation of any penetration like putting her mouth over your jeans to pretend your getting a blow job. Specific requirements for g-strings. Pasties required if lactating, Minimum height of the heels on the shoes. Anal plugs showing are a big no-no. Its penetration and against state law.

Of course, these things are seldom enforced unless LE is looking for an excuse to arrest the gal. Like maybe getting her to flip on her pimp or drug dealer. I have had mangers tell me they have gotten warnings to cool things down when they get out of hand.

And Arlington has a law about no contact or coming within 6' of a topless performer
Cab East is a different kinda place, with rules that you just don't see at other places.