URL / Website: https://lipstickmensclub.com/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Near Harry Hines blvd
Activities: Tit play, lfk, dfk, fov,fiv
Hair Length and Color: Blonde past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Had a dream that I was in the area and had some time to kill. Wanted to get away from BDD for a while and try some other clubs as well. Bucks was an option but my past experiences have been a hit or a miss and I wasn't trying to spend much that day. Decided to head to Lipstick since it's been a while. Wanted to see if some of the old faces I've seen still worked there.
Recommendation: Yes
Lipstick gonna have a whole bunch of white dudes dropping by pretty soon!
  • rcusa
  • 09-22-2023, 04:32 PM
I went to Lipstick recently. It was horrible, except for the hot waitress who wanted to meet OTC. (I asked her what she wanted to do after work; she said, "Get some dick."
what's the entry fee at this place? its probably the one spot off HH I haven't visited yet and what's the setup look like? is it 2 story like BDD and Locas
what's the entry fee at this place? its probably the one spot off HH I haven't visited yet and what's the setup look like? is it 2 story like BDD and Locas Originally Posted by nfhs04
One story.. Been a few years, cover probaby higher now. Couches behind the bar, for dances. No privacy. I always just did any dance at my table, save the wristband fee.

Lipstick gonna have a whole bunch of white dudes dropping by pretty soon! Originally Posted by onlyAMPs4menow

???
  • pimpG
  • 09-23-2023, 10:38 AM
what's the entry fee at this place? its probably the one spot off HH I haven't visited yet and what's the setup look like? is it 2 story like BDD and Locas Originally Posted by nfhs04

Think $5, don't really remember. Less than $10 for sure. It's not two story, the club is small. VIP has no privacy. Probably can't get the level of service we get in other clubs. But that doesn't stop the women there. Mostly your goal should be OTC