URL / Website: http://lipstickmensclub.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines South of Walnut Hill
Activities: NE
Hair Length and Color: Brunette hair, below shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: A**** used to be a dancer at Lipstick, but her ex-boyfriend complained, and she compromised by becoming a waitress. She then dumped the dude, but has not yet gone back from waitressing to dancing. She is about 5'6" tall, A-cups up top, round but not fat belly, shapely bottom. Her face is very, very pretty; however, some may opine that she overdoes it with the makeup.
Recommendation: Yes
Interesting...

• HAAO
  • 09-26-2023, 01:24 PM
I started fucking one waitress that was at bucks wild. She was super short with a fat ass!!! Fucked her multiple times. I didn’t wrap up either lol
  • rcusa
  • 09-26-2023, 01:35 PM
Interesting...

Originally Posted by Chung Tran

• pimpG
  • 09-26-2023, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the review.

Originally Posted by rcusa
Ha!

Question for anyone... Is it not wiser to wait, and buy the VIP wristband after you determine you have someone you truly want in VIP? At ANY Club?

Or is it cheaper to buy when paying the cover charge, and thus not an easy decision?
  • rcusa
  • 09-26-2023, 05:49 PM
pimpG: Night (and I have learned that day is typically better)

Chung Tran: Wise counsel, of course, regarding WAITING until something fairly well agreed upon is compelling a VIP trip. My mistake was made in part because I knew the dancer, but not really as a dancer. That probably makes very little sense, but suffice it to say that I have a bit of a fondness for her, and the way she looked at me sent my mind in a direction that I wanted, but I had no good basis to expect...
I made an obvious mistake. I still like her, but won't pursue dances with her. No harm done, but a bit of wasted cash to the club.
  • KFB
  • 09-26-2023, 08:34 PM
Getting the band in advance is good advertising to the girls why you're there and I don't have to wait once I've made my selection.
Getting the band in advance is good advertising to the girls why you're there and I don't have to wait once I've made my selection. Originally Posted by KFB
Very valid point!
  • pimpG
  • 09-27-2023, 05:42 PM
pimpG: Night (and I have learned that day is typically better)

Chung Tran: Wise counsel, of course, regarding WAITING until something fairly well agreed upon is compelling a VIP trip. My mistake was made in part because I knew the dancer, but not really as a dancer. That probably makes very little sense, but suffice it to say that I have a bit of a fondness for her, and the way she looked at me sent my mind in a direction that I wanted, but I had no good basis to expect...
I made an obvious mistake. I still like her, but won't pursue dances with her. No harm done, but a bit of wasted cash to the club. Originally Posted by rcusa

Good idea to wait, as the lineup of girls can be sparse sometimes. The only drawback that I've found is they will want full payment of VIP without discounting your original door fee. I'd negotiate the point up front.