URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: NW Hwy & Shadey Trail
Activities: Lapdance
Hair Length and Color: above shoulder, black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: pretty face, man-made C, 5'2" nice firm booty, tattoo on the side of each butt-cheek
Recommendation: No
  • rcusa
  • 09-25-2023, 08:28 AM
"Tip me for doing a substandard version of what dancers do."
Brazen.
I had a Baby Dolls dancer few months ago told me the dances were $30 each.

She came up and ask me if I want a dance, I feigned ignorance and said I never had a dance before, how much are they?

She said $20.

We went behind the stage and she gave me a very boring dance, kept pushing my hands back on the armrest of the seat.

So after one dance she ask me if I want her to continue and I said no. I took out a $20 and she told me it was $30.

I said you told me $20. She said it's extra because you couldn't keep your hands to yourself.

I told her Bullshit! I never touched you.

Then she try to save grace and say the dances come in packages of 3 for $100 and because I only got one, they are $30 each (her Stripper math not mathing: $100/3=$33.33333).

I put the $20 down on the table, got up and walked away.

Don't remember her name. A skinny white girl, one of few at Baby Dolls in a horde herd of Cuban Girls.
If a girl tries to hustle you. ALWAYS ask her if she wants to discuss this with the manager and they will always step back after that
If a girl tries to hustle you. ALWAYS ask her if she wants to discuss this with the manager and they will always step back after that Originally Posted by Moose1
Exactly most of the girls have no papers here and the fear of losing their job will straighten them out