Broken-Hearted To Leave New Orleans...

Y'all:

I've had to leave NOLA & move back to the East Coast. I moved out this past weekend (I had to start my job here in VA the week after the 4th but came back to pack up & move out this past weekend) & am just heart-sick. I loved my mid-city location, I loved all the local neighborhood stuff (I had great neighbors btw who were very nice people), I met some wonderful girls through here. I hope in a few years I'll be able to transfer my job back to NOLA again for good. I truly felt at home. I hate to go--I DO plan to visit (both for work & for pleasure) as often as I can. I'll try to remember to update my reviews w/the last few ones I saw before leaving in the next couple of weeks as I get settled & unpack boxes & learn where everything is here. It's been a fun 3.5 yrs. on the NOLA Board as well. Thanks to everyone! I hope one day I'll be back.

OHD
  • inviz
  • 07-23-2015, 06:44 PM
take care my friend...I know the feeling! I so miss Nola!

keep in touch!!
Take care OHD! You'll be missed here
  • JS42
  • 07-23-2015, 07:25 PM
I know how you feel, I'm the same way just visiting on vacation and then having to eventually leave. You probably don't remember me OHD, but you helped me decide on some New Orleans providers a few years ago and appreciate it. Wish you the best, and the chance again to move back to New Orleans.
I miss you already

Until we meet again ....
I too don't know you personally but you've always been straight up ....
Good luck to you...
Best wishes to you OHD. We never met, but you have always been very sweet and helpful to me. Thank you for that.
Come back soon!
  • Mrgru
  • 07-23-2015, 09:10 PM
Good luck over there on the east coast
awe! I'm missin nola too!!
So .....any prospects in Va you thinking about seeing first?
Good luck to you, OHD- I totally know what you are going through!
You will be missed OHD. Enjoyed your posts, reviews and insight. When you see some great women up there, I hope you will tell them to visit us for some fun. Tell them OHD sent them to us. Take care. Milt
Take care OHD. Gonna miss your posts in the NOLA region.
  • MrGiz
  • 07-25-2015, 11:00 PM
Happy Trails, OHD... No one can stay away from NOLA for long.
You can leave NOLA... but NOLA will never leave you!
Until you return... Enjoy the Girls of Virginia!!