Our day in court! FINALLY!!!

To any of you who have known me a long time, my dads case is FINALLY going to court...TODAY!!!

So, just as an FYI to anyone who might want to know...

I will be unavailable this entire week and unable to answer my phone. I MIGHT be able to check messages when we take breaks but I really don't know since I have never done anything like this before.

I'll check emails, messages and voicemails in the evenings but won't return any phone calls that late unless asked to.

Keep ya'lls fingers crossed that all will go well for my dad. He deserves it!

--v
Good luck Vicki. It's been a long time to this point.
vicki, positive energies and thoughts to you, your dad, and all concerned.
hope that it works out the best for all involved!!
good luck! which court? who's the judge?
bolivar, while reasonable to ask, it might perhaps be a bit too much info requested.
some knucklehead might show up and raise a ruckus.
not something she or those involved need.
pmdelites, nonsense! most courts hear proceedings in many different cases every day. if I had asked for the name of the case or the docket number or the exact time of the hearing, that might be different.
I am not privy to VNurse's situation, but if I read her post correctly, sounds like a week long trial. So, based on what I saw during jury duty a year ago, I bet it would be an easy thing to figure out private information. Hell, if it is in Tarrant County, I bet I could go wander the halls of justice and figure it out pretty quickly.

(Everyone should get to serve on jury duty once, just once. It is an eye opening experience. Some good, some bad, very enlightening.)
still, imo, best to keep our hobby and real worlds separate!
esp if you know what the person looks like.
better safe than sorry.
Good Luck Vicki! This has been a long ordeal and hopefully closure will be soon.

L
Good Luck V...hope he kicks BUTT gets what you have been waiting for ......talk with you VERY soon...T
I know how long this has drug on and on and on ...so hope you all kick BUTT in court ...and get what you rightfully deserve .....hopefully it will be over this week As you know I'll be talking to you very soon ......
V- Good luck! I hope when I need it my kids are there for me like you are for your Dad.
Slowmover
Aw thanks you all for your support! slow mover, you just made me cry! He's my dad! I'd do whatever I could for him!

Today was just jury selection...what a process! tiger cat is right...everyone should go through it ONCE! LOL!

I actually take the stand tomorrow...scared to death! I don't do well speaking to crowds and when I get nervous, I start to ramble. No coffee for me in the morning! LOL!

I think I'll just keep the details to myself but I DO appreciate the interest, bolivar. I'm sure you understand...

You all are great! Thanks again! I'll be sure to let you know when we are done.
Vnurse --- best of luck!
Moved to sandbox.