Am I crazy or just paranoid?

• Q102
  • 03-16-2023, 11:47 AM
Located a lady on another site about body rubs and we have exchanged texts and emails. Trying to set an appt for tomorrow and she has asked for a deposit up front via PayPal or another cash app.

Call me silly, but I am not inclined to do that, even though she has sent me photos and two really nice short videos, too x-rated for TikTok!

Anyone know of a Lorraine in the Dallas area? Could not find her name or phone via search.

Cheers
Q
  • Q102
  • 03-16-2023, 11:50 AM
Her area code is 302, which is not suspicious in itself I suppose.

Lots of folks keep cell phones from previous places.

Oh, and she is really hot too, assuming it is really her!
Standard donation for FS.
I've been burned by two just like that. They try and reel you in a little further with each contact, but overall a super scam IMO.
I did have "success" with one, but definitely NOT worth it either way.
Trying to set an appt for tomorrow and she has asked for a deposit up front via PayPal or another cash app. Originally Posted by Q102
This is where all the communication ends! Period!
No Deposits !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't give deposits to someone you don't know anything about, unless you're willing to lose it!!
No deposits brother. Unless you feel like donating money to some scammer.
  • Q102
  • 03-16-2023, 01:30 PM
I was only halfway considering it, which is why I stopped and thought, maybe I should ask if anyone else has had success in this fashion. As I expected, no.

Thanks all
Even with someone I know I would hesitate and a total stranger I would not send a deposit . BTW I like your avatar :-)
What's the ad link and we can probably tell you real quick if it's a scam
I vote - Crazy!...You asked.
Deposits Are A No No In This Business....Unless You Want To Be Taken To The Laundry....
I you had self-nominated ‘Stupid’, I would have voted for ‘Stupid’.
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2023, 02:02 AM
I need to get some pics and videos and post up an ad requiring deposits, lots of suckers still out there ready to send $.
  • Q102
  • 03-17-2023, 09:28 AM
Kind of you, especially since I was asking for experiences not committing to making a 'stupid' mistake.