Why Liberals Cannot Bring Down Trump

He does something that other Republicans should have been doing for years. When you accuse him of something, he doesn't act like he just got his hand caught in the cookie jar! He just ignores your accusatory tone and scoffs at your premise as obviously an overreach.

It drives you liberals crazy that he isn't a patsy for your bullying tactics.

That's why I hope he continues to lead our once great nation.
I agree with your headline.

Liberals don't have to bring down Trump.

Only Trump can bring down Trump. He's in the process of doing so right now.
That damn trump needs a lot of Russian help now. It is funny as fk he still has his ignorant racist redneck uneducated supporters
That damn trump needs a lot of Russian help now. It is funny as fk he still has his ignorant racist redneck uneducated supporters Originally Posted by Tsmokies
What Trump needs is for all the dam Liberals to go sit down and shut the fuck up.

Jim
What Trump needs is for all the dam Liberals to go sit down and shut the fuck up.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yeah, that’s not happening, Jim.

Yeah, that’s not happening, Jim. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

actually they should stand up. their anti-american display at President Trump's state of the Union address when they sat on their asses and would not acknowledge the sitting President nor his pledge to do what is right for America speaks volumes about them. and it's why they will lose in 2018 and Trump will win re-election in 2020.

let us revisit this Great American President's first State of the Union address!!!

MAGA!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SMs24f9uqU

hahahaahhaaaa
Yeah, that’s not happening, Jim. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Well they are just making total asses of themselves. When 2020 comes and Trump walks into the arena he'll just remind you all of your lame attempts to sabotage his administration. Whoever the Democratic candidate is Trump will be even more ruthless than he was in 2016.

Jim
Well they are just making total asses of themselves. When 2020 comes and Trump walks into the arena he'll just remind you all of your lame attempts to sabotage his administration. Whoever the Democratic candidate is Trump will be even more ruthless than he was in 2016.

and he'll have 10x the ammo to throw at them.

i can't wait for the 2020 debates!!!!
and he'll have 10x the ammo to throw at them.

i can't wait for the 2020 debates!!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh you can bet he's taking down notes. Donald Trump has been taking shit from Democrats as far back as 2011. Remember that White House correspondence dinner? That's where it all started.

Jim
https://youtu.be/HHckZCxdRkA
I certainly still want all those whiney liberals who promised to leave, if trump won, TO HONOR THEIR WORD and get the hell out of the US..
I certainly still want all those whiney liberals who promised to leave, if trump won, TO HONOR THEIR WORD and get the hell out of the US.. Originally Posted by garhkal
should we open a gofundme page for these millionaires? hey it worked for peter Sroker!! he got 500k.!

not!!!!
should we open a gofundme page for these millionaires? hey it worked for peter Sroker!! he got 500k.!

not!!!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
strok's lawyer got 500K.
I agree with your headline.

Liberals don't have to bring down Trump.

Only Trump can bring down Trump. He's in the process of doing so right now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You people think that and you keep coming up with all the reasons he is in trouble, but it doesn't stick. Hopefully he is enjoying himself.

I think liberals treated Ronald Reagan this bad, too.
We will find out in a few short weeks (November 6th to be exact) how well voters in this country think President Trump is doing. I challenged others to make predictions as to what will happen in the House and Senate. So far JDBarleycorn and one other have offered their opinions. JD predicts Republicans will hold control of both the House and Senate but lose some seats in the House. The other person predicts that Republicans will gain seats in both.

Any other brave souls out there?