Fox News rips Trump again!

Even Fox News knows an asshole when they support one!

While tons of tributes, memorials and notes of gratitude pour in after John McCain’s death, the Commander in Chief still refuses to praise the man who dedicated his life in services our nation.

What an ASSHOLE!

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/40...oided-praising

Fox News analyst criticizes Trump over condolences tweet that avoided praising McCain
BY AVERY ANAPOL - 08/26/18 09:07 AM EDT

Fox News analyst Brit Hume took a swipe at President Trump over his tweet offering condolences to the family of GOP Sen. John McCain (Ariz.), who died Saturday at the age of 81.

Hume pointed out that Trump’s tweet avoided praising McCain himself, setting it vastly apart from the dozens of tributes to the late senator posted by lawmakers from both parties.

“My deepest sympathies and respect go out to the family of Senator John McCain,” Trump tweeted Saturday after the announcement of McCain’s death. “Our hearts and prayers are with you!”

“Still not a kind word about McCain himself,” Hume replied.

Trump and McCain have had a contentious relationship that continued into the senator’s final weeks.

Throughout the Trump presidency, McCain has been a sharp critic of the president, most notably with his “thumbs down” vote against a proposed GOP ObamaCare repeal.

Trump has repeatedly mocked McCain, from saying the senator was “not a war hero” because he was a prisoner of war in Vietnam, to avoiding saying his name while signing a bill named after him.

The Washington Post reported Saturday that Trump has told aides that he does not regret the comment mocking McCain for being a prisoner of war.

The White House did lower flags to half-staff after the news of McCain’s death from brain cancer.

It has been reported that McCain did not want Trump to attend his funeral, though former presidents Barack Obama and George W. Bush have been asked to deliver eulogies.
That's interesting. In life McCain made it clear he didn't want Trump to attend his funeral. On McCain's death Trump offers his condolences to McCain's family, but is publically bashed by the media for not making any mention of McCain's military contributions during the Viet Nam War. McCain ran for President more than once and lost. The entire country never thought enough of McCain to elect him president. Yet Trump is the asshole for not extending further sympathies to the McCain family and the nation by not mentioning how great a congressman and military man McCain was. So two former presidents will attend McCain's funeral and do eulogies, George W. Bush and Barack Obama. I think Trump might actually attend the Funeral anyway. If he does cameras will probably be trained on him as much if not more than the two clowns doing the eulogies.

Jim
Why not? I’m sure if he waddled into the church it’ll cause the type if spectacle he thinks he needs to take all of our minds off the mountain of shit he’s caused us.
You should be happy Trump didn’t lie by saying that McCain was a great senator.
Big deal, Trump, like allot of people, didn’t care for him. McCain hated Trump as well. What did you want to hear? Blah blah blah?
mccain was yellow
McCain showed me NOTHING as a Senator!!!!
Why not? I’m sure if he waddled into the church it’ll cause the type if spectacle he thinks he needs to take all of our minds off the mountain of shit he’s caused us. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You have no perception . I don't think Trump has caused this country a mountain of shit. He's just unveiling a huge canvas that has been concealing a mountain of shit this country has been possessing way too long. By the way the two flakes that will be doing McCain's eulogy are great contributors to the mountain of shit.

Jim
I can't believe (sarcasm alert) that the media would politicize McCain's death by focusing on Trump's response.
Wonder how long before we waste time to name a Federal building after this asshole
You have no perception . I don't think Trump has caused this country a mountain of shit. He's just unveiling a huge canvas that has been concealing a mountain of shit this country has been possessing way too long. By the way the two flakes that will be doing McCain's eulogy are great contributors to the mountain of shit.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Actually Jim I probably have a clearer perspective (that’s the word you meant to use, right?) than those who live in the bubble.

My TV gets ALL the channels!

HAHAHAHAHAHA
Actually Jim I probably have a clearer perception than those who live in the bubble.

My TV gets ALL the channels!

HAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I bet you sit in front of it for hours clicking through all of the channels. You didn't just change your perspective did you? Lol

Jim
I bet you sit in front of it for hours clicking through all of the channels.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Back and forth between Nickelodeon and the Cartoon Network.
Don’t forget Fox News, IBH.

I want to see what outrage is coming next from the Tweeter in Chiefler
McCain made no secret of his hatred of Trump. President Trump (as well as a LOT of other people) didn't care for him either. If Trump did praise him, you and the media would be all over him as a phony. I have more respect for a man who doesn't change his opinion of another man after his death. If I don't like you in life, your death doesn't change my opinion of you.