EPA’s Mishandling of RFS Causing Real Ethanol Demand Destruction

https://www.realclearenergy.org/arti...on_110331.html

that's a good thing. ethanol additives are bad for engines and reduces gas mileage.

it was a stupid idea to begin with but for the Corn mafia who wants to make money, it certainly was profitable for them.

these corn clowns want to increase that shit to E20 just so they can make more money.

giving those refineries exemptions on adding ethanol to gas is a good thing.

I just hope they completely repeal the RFS mandate.
Right. Trump should wind this down. Food prices will go down as a result. The ethanol scam is worse than the solar panel scam. The GE windmill scam is bad too.
Right. Trump should wind this down. Food prices will go down as a result. The ethanol scam is worse than the solar panel scam. The GE windmill scam is bad too. Originally Posted by gnadfly
solar panel is a scam?

I can see how the windmill thing is a scam since it requires buying up huge amounts of land.

theres this thing about the windmills being bird meat grinders! inconvenient facts!!!!
^^ And for the green worriers produces 2/3 the carbon , and with not enough food why are farms producing corn for the Oh yea money from the feds
solar panel is a scam?

I can see how the windmill thing is a scam since it requires buying up huge amounts of land.

theres this thing about the windmills being bird meat grinders! inconvenient facts!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
The economics and technological "greeness" of solar energy is a scam. As I have written before, I've been literally waiting for 50 years to nail a 10 Kilowatt solar panel to the side of my house. It aint happened yet. To those who say it has, you need to investigate it more.
solar panel is a scam?

theres this thing about the windmills being bird meat grinders! inconvenient facts!!!! Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

They don't buy up land for wind farms they lease it.
From the stories I've read, its almost as good as a buy since the lease is very long. I've even read where the Feds "buy" the land and the farmers can still plant on it. Or not plant on it and get another subsidy.