Masterpiece Cakeshop II: If You Can’t Say No, Your Yes Means Nothing

https://townhall.com/columnists/kare...thing-n2511345

here we go again. round 2.

The sequel to this story debuted recently when news broke that the CCRD ordered Phillips into "compulsory mediation" for a new discrimination charge. The complainant this time is Autumn Scardina, a transgender attorney who requested a custom cake to celebrate his/her gender transition. Scardina has allegedly targeted this shop in the past with sexually explicit and satanic cake requests.
Can’t wait for Trump to weigh in on this one!

Let them eat cookies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

The sequel to this story debuted recently when news broke that the CCRD ordered Phillips into "compulsory mediation" for a new discrimination charge. The complainant this time is Autumn Scardina, a transgender attorney who requested a custom cake to celebrate his/her gender transition. Scardina has allegedly targeted this shop in the past with sexually explicit and satanic cake requests. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
If you live in a country where a trangender person can force someone to bake them a cake, you live in a shithole of a country.

Nevertheless, if he wants a cake, he can pay me 500 bucks and I will happily go buy a cake from Eatzi's with whatever he wants to say on it.
That will be FOB where I live in Lancaster, Tx.
The sequel to this story debuted recently when news broke that the CCRD ordered Phillips into "compulsory mediation" for a new discrimination charge. The complainant this time is Autumn Scardina, a transgender attorney who requested a custom cake to celebrate his/her gender transition. Scardina has allegedly targeted this shop in the past with sexually explicit and satanic cake requests. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

What pisses me off about all of this, is the store owner's Religious beliefs and "i won't make XYZ" have been KNOWN about for years.. BUT it's because the LGBTQ lobby hates anyone who doesn't bow down, and condone their behavior, is IMO why they have kept targeting him (IMO unlawfully)...
the Colorado civil rights commission is the real problem. this board needs to be dismantled. this something right out of the communist play book and manual of how to oppress people.

i'm looking for info on this CCRC board.
the Colorado civil rights commission is the real problem. this board needs to be dismantled. this something right out of the communist play book and manual of how to oppress people.

i'm looking for info on this CCRC board. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

ok got it.

http://cochamber.com/2018/05/11/last...-and-division/

looks like the CCRC and the CCRD was supposed to sunset this year, unfortunately, they renewed their mandate but with changes.

time will if these changes are an improvement over the old CCRC rules.

The article mentions a " protected class". It seems, with the new rules here in this forum, that their is a " protected class " here. And if you are conservative, YOU AIN'T IT !!!!

i'm looking for info on this CCRC board. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
"..something out of the communist playbook and manual on how to oppress people." Kinda like the new forum rules that only apply to certain individuals and work for those who break keyboards banging the RTM button !