Who Would Melania Fuck - You or the Negro Barack Obama

I mean who is she following on twitter.
Quit spamming the forum. We already had this convo. Try to come up with something new and threadworthy, ok?

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2404149
RTM this thread and every thread like it started by sc ! This has got to stop!
RTM this thread and every thread like it started by sc ! This has got to stop! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Ohh someone is hurt because the Hotus wants to fuck a negro.

This has got to stop

Hey Wake-up they're crying they need saving
I mean who is she following on twitter. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Melania Trump is European. Europeans are very racist. If she's following anyone on twitter its because she's spying on them. It's always good to know what the enemy is up too. She's hot, she's European and she's well versed at the art of deception. Now with that being said use it as a guide for anymore of your ridiculous notions about Melania Trump.

Jim
I will not fall for sc's race baiting and reverse racism !! Sc is deliberately starting threads to start discourse among members. The new guidelines now include skating by and purposely tip toeing the rules, which sc has crossed by leaps and bounds.....
two thoughts here ... first just ignore his posts and don't reply. or just ignore him altogether.

and second .. is he jealous Melania doesn't follow him?
Methinks SC used to fap to pics of Ivanka but now Melania is his new fap obsession.
He seems to have her on his mind a lot...
but not so much with the former first "tranny"??
Has he had his fill of "catching"!!
Odumer only likes "trannies"
He would never fuck a woman!!
Methinks SC used to fap to pics of Ivanka but now Melania is his new fap obsession. Originally Posted by lustylad

Ohh someone is hurt because the Hotus wants to fuck a negro.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Your memory is creating a variation on a theme, but the actual facts elude you. The white woman that wanted to fuck a negro was Odumbo's mother. She fucked a married African national creating a bastard son since her marriage was invalid because Odumbo's father was still married to a woman in Kenya.

The hand is on the other foot now..