" . . . from the standpoint of water."

ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF FOR VOTING FOR HIM?

[/URL]

https://www.esquire.com/news-politic...oint-of-water/

Water is wet! Who knew?
I like your more-on trivia eccieuser9500
Thanks. I didn't know Esquire had gotten that bad. Now I know.
Big thumbs up...
Sure do.
Me neither. The article asked " why can't it be a boring President and just read from a script"? Uh no way,I don't want some robot President. #Trump2020

Thanks. I didn't know Esquire had gotten that bad. Now I know. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Naw, he’s a fucking illiterate moron. He can’t tell it like it is because he is incapable of understanding what it is.

I believe those who constantly give him a pass for his “off the cuff” style, not only condone his ignorance but support it.

Gen. Mattis says Trump has the comprehension level of an elementary school student. I agree, but only because our schools are so horrible. In an educated country, it would be preschool.

I wonder if people realize that the truth was here before Donnie Dipshit and will be here after he is overthrown. Our president should be an shining example of America's Best. Sorry folks, that isn’t Trump or his criminal family.
Naw, he’s a fucking illiterate moron. He can’t tell it like it is because he is incapable of understanding what it is.

I believe those who constantly give him a pass for his “off the cuff” style, not only condone his ignorance but support it.

Gen. Mattis says Trump has the comprehension level of an elementary school student. I agree, but only because our schools are so horrible. In an educated country, it would be preschool.

I wonder if people realize that the truth was here before Donnie Dipshit and will be here after he is overthrown. Our president should be an shining example of America's Best. Sorry folks, that isn’t Trump or his criminal family. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I like your use of the word "overthrown". Very appropriate to describe the liberal attempt to delegitimize our President.
Our president should be an shining example of America's Best. Sorry folks, that isn’t Trump or his criminal family. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It isn't Hillary or her criminal family either. And those were the choices.
It isn't Hillary or her criminal family either. And those were the choices. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Those were the choices after the primary's Along with a few others. It is a known fact the Russians influenced the outcome, and they didn't start after the primary's. Kasich was a much better option along with Rubio,Cruz, and even Jeb would have all been better choices.
He wasn’t my 1st, 2nd or even 17th choice. On a personal level I think he’s a Bozo.. He’s been in the public eye for over 30 years and I’m aware of who he is and who he is not.

I like his policies and his unconventional way of doing things seems to be working. His antics have exposed the true hatful nature and lunacy of the left.

I didn’t come out and vote in 2016 but I will for the midterms in November and I’ll be voting for a Trump in 2020.
So was Bernie Sanders - oh wait - he wasn't a choice because the dems fucked him every which way but loose. I forgot.

Those were the choices after the primary's Along with a few others. It is a known fact the Russians influenced the outcome, and they didn't start after the primary's. Kasich was a much better option along with Rubio,Cruz, and even Jeb would have all been better choices. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Those were the choices after the primary's Along with a few others. It is a known fact the Russians influenced the outcome, and they didn't start after the primary's. Kasich was a much better option along with Rubio,Cruz, and even Jeb would have all been better choices. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Was this with Trumps help...if so WHERE IT THE PROOF!!
He wasn’t my 1st, 2nd or even 17th choice. On a personal level I think he’s a Bozo.. He’s been in the public eye for over 30 years and I’m aware of who he is and who he is not.

I like his policies and his unconventional way of doing things seems to be working. His antics have exposed the true hatful nature and lunacy of the left.

I didn’t come out and vote in 2016 but I will for the midterms in November and I’ll be voting for a Trump in 2020. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
I concur with your statement 100%.
Well said!!