democracy

I've noticed alot of democrats are saying "we need to protect 'our' democracy" from Trump.

what democracy are they speaking of?
The word "democracy" means "tit" to them!
I've noticed alot of democrats are saying "we need to protect 'our' democracy" from Trump.

what democracy are they speaking of? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

to the dim-retards democracy is when they are in control of the government, high taxes, more people on welfare, and letting foreign government's have their way "Oh Yea" open borders for new dim-retard voters
As Ben Franklin said, we've given you a REPUBLIC if you can hold onto it. I'm starting to have my doubts some days.

what democracy are they speaking of? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

The one THEY WISH we were. Because in a true democracy, MOB RULES rule the day, and since they are keeping on cranking out mindless drones from colleges, eventually the leftists will be the majority.
The one THEY WISH we were. Because in a true democracy, MOB RULES rule the day, and since they are keeping on cranking out mindless drones from colleges, eventually the leftists will be the majority. Originally Posted by garhkal
“Mob rules?” Called the voice of the people. On many sides. On many sides.

“They are keeping on cranking out mindless drones from colleges...”. Where are the independent thinkers coming from?

I’ll hang up and listen.
“Mob rules?” Called the voice of the people. On many sides. On many sides.

The people of 30 states are silenced by 20 states...so Shillary can be president??

“They are keeping on cranking out mindless drones from colleges...”. Where are the independent thinkers coming from?

I agree that the Liberal academia is loading young minds with garbage...as for the independent thinkers...that is something the Democrats in Washington can't afford to have.

I’ll hang up and listen. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please keep listening...I hope it brings some understanding.
Please keep listening... Originally Posted by bb1961
Another non-response.

Another non-response.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I touched on each one of your statements...
i dont think hes listening.