LATEST ACCUSATION...VERY INTERESTING

These people are DESPERATE and DESPICABLE!!
The NEW PORKER...only rag to carry "STORY"...Hummm
https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2...new-yorker-run
https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2...new-yorker-run Originally Posted by bb1961
They are going all out with the smear tactics. They are despicable.
LOL! Yet your link is from red state. So your OP is false.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
LOL! Yet your link is from red state. So your OP is false.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Show me any other RAG that ran with this RIDICULOUS story...Hummm
FALSE...PROVE IT!!!
I think I will be waiting a VERY looooong time!!!
What do you call Red State?
This is getting RIDICLOUS , its starting to remind me of PORKY's " I can identify that dick"
I guess Ford not remembering anything is a issue soooo now another at the last minute , ( DiFi didn't pay ford enough I guess)
https://www.redstate.com/joesquire/2...new-yorker-run Originally Posted by bb1961
All of these fake accusations say far less about Kavanaugh than they do about the multitude of lying sluts that vote dim-retard to promote the communistic, lib-retard agenda.

Ramirez wants the whole world to know she was drunk on her hands and knees letting a wanker pistol-whip her in the face with his tallywacker; thus providing prurient spectacle for a drunken crowd of onlookers!

Everything some people know about Stormy Daniels they learned from dim-retards.

Dim-retard haute couture!
Where would you go for your Stormy Daniels infodump?
Where would you go for your Stormy Daniels infodump? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Please stay on topic...
What does Stephanie Gregory Clifford have to do with soon to be confirmed Justice Kavanaugh??
Don't tell me she's the next loon to become his "next victim"??
So, in the last week the mild, mannered Judge has transformed into Atilla the Hun!!!!! Fucking ridiculous. This too will boomerang on the Liberals.
This is a political smear by the Democrats. It's going to back fire on them bigly.
This is straight from an articular on the HuffPo...

The lack of evidence is INCREDIBLE!!

We don't need no stinking EVIDENCE!!

The New Yorker was unable to independently verify if the gathering where the alleged assault took place actually happened. On Sunday, The New York Times said it had been chasing the story for a week but was unable to confirm its authenticity.
Please stay on topic...
What does Stephanie Gregory Clifford have to do with soon to be confirmed Justice Kavanaugh??
Don't tell me she's the next loon to become his "next victim"?? Originally Posted by bb1961
I think you meant that “warning” for someone else. Like the poster who brought her up.
This is straight from an articular on the HuffPo...

The lack of evidence is INCREDIBLE!!

We don't need no stinking EVIDENCE!!

The New Yorker was unable to independently verify if the gathering where the alleged assault took place actually happened. On Sunday, The New York Times said it had been chasing the story for a week but was unable to confirm its authenticity. Originally Posted by bb1961
Where’s the link?
This is a political smear by the Democrats. It's going to back fire on them bigly. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
His nominationdoesn’t deserve any further action until these serious allegations are thoroughly investigated.

Why wouldn’t anybody want that?