What? No sharks in North Carolina?

Hundreds of thousands of people shared this fake photo to make Trump look like a hero.

Didn’t he have the good sense to check fornsharks in the streets?

LMAO!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/tru...icane-victims/

Trump supporters are sharing a fake photo of him personally rescuing hurricane victims

Brad Reed

24 Sep 2018 at 15:09 ET

Trump supporters have been going the extra mile to depict their favorite president as heroic — and have gone so far as to share a fake photograph of him personally rescuing people dealing with floods left by Hurricane Florence.

New York Times reporter Kevin Roose notes that a phony photo that depicts Trump in a raft reaching out to a man swimming in flooded waters has been shared more than 250,000 times. The caption on the photo reads, “You won’t see this on the news… make it go viral.”

As Roose explains, the original photo was actually taken of rescue workers helping people during floods in Texas in 2015. The viral fake photo was uploaded on September 16, 2017.

Given how obviously Photoshopped the Trump photo is — he’s supposedly rescuing people from a hurricane while wearing a suit and tie, while reaching out to victims while holding a red MAGA hat — Roose says he’s uncertain how many Trump supporters are actually taking it seriously.

To learn more about the photo’s origins, check out Snopes’ official fact check.

Help is on the way!

My name is Johnny Carson and I approve this message.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
All kidding aside, you have to admit that Trump and his team have done a masterf job with these challenges. But if you want to make it about the agenda of global warming and all that BS I’ve got some Other memes to share if you want?

Tell us...D..tshitius how to proceed?
Hundreds of thousands of people shared this fake photo to make Trump look like a hero.

Didn’t he have the good sense to check fornsharks in the streets?

LMAO!

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/tru...icane-victims/

Trump supporters are sharing a fake photo of him personally rescuing hurricane victims

Brad Reed

24 Sep 2018 at 15:09 ET

Trump supporters have been going the extra mile to depict their favorite president as heroic — and have gone so far as to share a fake photograph of him personally rescuing people dealing with floods left by Hurricane Florence.

New York Times reporter Kevin Roose notes that a phony photo that depicts Trump in a raft reaching out to a man swimming in flooded waters has been shared more than 250,000 times. The caption on the photo reads, “You won’t see this on the news… make it go viral.”

As Roose explains, the original photo was actually taken of rescue workers helping people during floods in Texas in 2015. The viral fake photo was uploaded on September 16, 2017.

Given how obviously Photoshopped the Trump photo is — he’s supposedly rescuing people from a hurricane while wearing a suit and tie, while reaching out to victims while holding a red MAGA hat — Roose says he’s uncertain how many Trump supporters are actually taking it seriously.

To learn more about the photo’s origins, check out Snopes’ official fact check. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'm sure you're neck deep in muck...doing your part
What’s that supposed to mean?

I’m not making this shit up.