How do I remove a message that I thought was private

I posted a message on the "welcoming new members thread" in West Texas to new member Melody I thought I posted it privately. Can that be removed. Melody lost her mother this week and I certainly don't want to cause her more pain or lose business when she needs it most.
Dude.... that’s not called a message. That’s called a REPLY TO A POST.

A message is something entirely different. I’m not sure if that was your first “message” you have sent since being on eccie, or if you’re just playing dumb cause ur trying to backtrack.

Either way.....
if u don’t know that private tags are only seen by other GENTLEMEN with PA, and you’re unsure if you’re commenting on a thread for everyone to see or sending a message, maybe you should do some more homework and learn the website before commenting on anything.

And my advice would be; help her with some “moral” support that doesn’t include ur pocketbook since you already feel she burned you a couple times. Or do whatever u want. But this website is held at a higher standard than that backpage mentality that u described was done to you in ur earlier post before it was made private.

And I’m totally out of line saying any of this, being I’m not staff. But this shit was too ridiculous not to say anything. Have a good day!

Oh and by the way, u have about 30 min to edit a comment or post on ECCIE before it’s too late. Once it’s out there, it’s out there.
I posted a message on the "welcoming new members thread" in West Texas to new member Melody I thought I posted it privately. Can that be removed. Melody lost her mother this week and I certainly don't want to cause her more pain or lose business when she needs it most. Originally Posted by hotmtch4u2
Posts once written are not removed unless they are of nuclear nature as per the eccie guidelines.