Drop the Cupcake and No One Gets Hurt!

I wish this wasn't true.

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/r/30062442/detail.html

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Terrorism is so easy I guess we have to try to protect ourselves from all sorts of things that seem rediculous. Remember the shoe bomber the underwear bomber? Why not a cupcake bomber, who knows? We have to get it right 100% of the time; they only have to get it right once.

It's maddening that these Jihadists have been able to disrupt our way of life since 911. About the only way to deal with these freaks is to restrict their immigration and profile the hell out of them. Mosques need to be infiltrated by the FBI the same way they infiltrated the Klan; hopefully they already have.

Houston is being overun with Muslims; I cringe every time I see one. If that makes me a biggot, so be it.
I wish this wasn't true. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What?

That she was actually going to eat another cup cake?

If she keeps cup cake eating, she'll soon have to buy 2 tickets to fly.

TSA just trying to save her money.
incompetent boob
When cupcakes are outlawed, only outlaws will have cupcakes.
Sounds more like a corrupt border official from any number of movies. (Finding a six pack of Coke) we will have to confiscate this for investigation, (unwrapping a cake) we will look at this, but don't worry your friend will get it when we're done.

We are slowing becoming a banana republic.
  • WTF
  • 12-26-2011, 08:47 AM
When cupcakes are outlawed, only outlaws will have cupcakes. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Sounds more like a corrupt border official from any number of movies. (Finding a six pack of Coke) we will have to confiscate this for investigation, (unwrapping a cake) we will look at this, but don't worry your friend will get it when we're done.

We are slowing becoming a banana republic. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Suprise suprise....I agree with ya!
When cupcakes are outlawed, only outlaws will have cupcakes. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
First they came for the cupcakes, and I didn't say anything because I didn't like cupcakes. Then they came for the ice cream and I didn't say anything.......
First they came for the cupcakes, and I didn't say anything because I didn't like cupcakes. Then they came for the ice cream and I didn't say anything....... Originally Posted by joe bloe
oh no! they took the cupcakes and ice cream!

what's next???

cookies are next! .. what will we do with a sugar craving!!