No AA Providers Message to you!!!!!!!!

If your ass isn't shape like the one in link below 99.99 percent of the AA's are not interested anyway.
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...6111139a48.jpg
That is a positive shape?
damn you could use that as a tv tray for your beer and hungryman dinner!
The OP's statement is false. That as is still too small for most Negroes taste
Stumbling, Bumbling, Tumbling..Fail

And Now for A Round of Applause..
Stop generalizing, we are not all the same and don't all like the same shit.

I'm black and actually prefer slender women. Disproportionately large asses are not the thing for me.

I'm black and actually prefer slender women. Disproportionately large asses are not the thing for me. Originally Posted by eholiday
+1
The OP's statement is false. That as is still too small for most Negroes taste Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Any time you read a statement like this you know its from a person who has had very little contact with people outside of his own race. SMH.
That is a positive shape? Originally Posted by pyramider
For some, yes.
If your ass isn't shape like the one in link below 99.99 percent of the AA's are not interested anyway.
http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/73...6111139a48.jpg Originally Posted by Infinityg37
True, but I really wouldn't bother about addressing that issue anymore bro. My policy continues to be "Fuck them. There's another bus coming!"
Originally Posted by Nicolet

That's Better

I'm black and actually prefer slender women. Disproportionately large asses are not the thing for me. Originally Posted by eholiday
Principle Fact of why this was a FAil
My apologies Max, I didn't take you for an ass man. At a glance, you seem to prefer young, skinny white girls with not yet fully developed hips. Heifer, or unsprung. Lol

That's Better

Principle Fact of why this was a FAil Originally Posted by Max Steed
Sorry Max, I was clapping with the wrong body part!