False flag operation: bombs

Though I don't gamble I would be willing to bet these small bombs are bought and paid for by a democrat operative.
1. No democrat got hurt. Someone was sophisticated enough to get all these bombs to their targets almost simultaneously but none went off?
2. All the bombs were small. Just big enough to be photographed and noticed. If you want to take someone out then do it.
3. The rhetoric, already heard Cuomo say he expects more. Another say that rising right wing(?) violence predicted this. News organizations already on the same page.

Too pat, too over the top and the timing...just before an election and not likely to be fully solved before the election.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2018, 02:17 PM
Though I don't gamble I would be willing to bet these small bombs are bought and paid for by a democrat operative.
1. No democrat got hurt. Someone was sophisticated enough to get all these bombs to their targets almost simultaneously but none went off?
2. All the bombs were small. Just big enough to be photographed and noticed. If you want to take someone out then do it.
3. The rhetoric, already heard Cuomo say he expects more. Another say that rising right wing(?) violence predicted this. News organizations already on the same page.

Too pat, too over the top and the timing...just before an election and not likely to be fully solved before the election. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Probably the same person that paid for the mob headed toward the border!

Or could be the same folks that stole that plane you think they have hidden on some island!
3. The rhetoric, already heard Cuomo say he and expects more. Another say that rising right wing(?) violence predicted this. News organizations already on the same page.

Too pat, too over the top and the timing...just before an election and not likely to be fully solved before the election. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Interesting theory. Pure speculation at this point. Hopefully the "crime" will be quickly solved.
Trump’s said he’s on it.

I feel SO much safer.

At least we now know it’s a massive conspiracy by the left.

SMH
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2018, 02:48 PM
Trump’s said he’s on it.

I feel SO much safer.

At least we now know it’s a massive conspiracy by the left.

SMH Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Yea just look how to correct JD was on that missing Malaysian airliner ... he speculated it was hijacked by ISIS. Said they had it camouflaged on some island in the Pacific.

Who would doubt him wrong on this?

At least he offered supporting evidence.
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2018, 02:52 PM
And was will to wager his own money on that evidence...
What do Odumbo, hildebeest, Soros, Wasserman-Schultz and CNN all have in common? They are all on record as cheating Bernie out of his bid to run for president.

Republicans by-and-large don't like Wasserman-Schultz, but she's been a non-entity since she was fired in the summer of 2016 from the DNC for cheating Bernie out of his bid for the presidency.

Only a Berinie supporter would still be harboring this kind of ill-will for Wasserman-Schultz -- unless this terrorist actually lives in her district.
So that’s why you accused her of being g the bomber, IBH?
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2018, 03:22 PM

Only a Berinie supporter would still be harboring this kind of ill-will for Wasserman-Schultz -- unless this terrorist actually lives in her district. [/COLOR][/SIZE] Originally Posted by I B Hankering
A Bernie supporter may also be a Trump supporter...

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/54581...p-survey-finds
So that’s why you accused her of being g the bomber, IBH? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wasserman-Schultz is a dim-retard -- the very definition of a stupid politician. There's no telling how stupid she really is ... especially since none of the bombs actually worked.

A Bernie supporter may also ne a Trump supporter...

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/24/54581...p-survey-finds
Originally Posted by WTF
Per your article, there's a 90% chance that it ain't.
Poor dims. Can't even pull off a decent October surprise.
Attached Images File Type: jpg 43577733_1973389109413354_7869919462680428544_n.jpg (37.6 KB, 120 views)
Conspiracy of the Day.

Are you willing to state your presence here on your theory that the Democratic Larry sent bombs to Obama, Clinton and CNN, gfejunkie?

Please say yes! Please say yes!

Maybe you’ll qualify to be part of Barleycorn’s “American Taliban list.”
Democrats paid the migrants marching to the U.S.

Democrats are behind the bombs sent to people that Trump has denigrated in his rallies.

Democrats are responsible for the stock market falling.

Democrats are responsible for the health care problems in this country.

etc., etc., etc.

Give me a break!
  • WTF
  • 10-24-2018, 04:24 PM
[Per your article, there's a 90% chance that it ain't. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yea but those 90% voted for Clinton and loved Obama.

So once again a Bernie supporter who did not care for Clinton....voted for TRUMP