G- rated image gallery?

Anyone else get the image gallery announcement? Pretty much post what you want as long as no sex and no nudity.
Gave this a test. Had one image rejected (back view of bottomless biker babe, no genitalia visible).
But several images have a pale yellow background in my image CP, and do not appear in my public gallery. Looks like they are in limbo (gals wearing body paint, no genitalia Ken and Barbie dolls). So what is the yellow background really indicating?
  • ztonk
  • 10-14-2019, 07:13 PM
So what is the yellow background really indicating? Originally Posted by rCoder
It means that the image is awaiting moderation...

ztonk
Thank you ztonk.
Well most of the pending were deleted (Ken and Barbie still pending). All the biker babes gone. All the body paint gone (even though the paint covered the breasts)
In all worse than Facebook on image censorship.

Sorry, G rated image gallery- useless. IMHO, the feature is like tossing a life preserver to the Titanic- ain’t gonna save the ship...
  • ztonk
  • 10-14-2019, 09:05 PM
All the body paint gone (even though the paint covered the breasts) Originally Posted by rCoder
Breasts and genitalia must be covered by clothing. Using body paint or covering those with their hands, legs, or digital stickers is not allowed.

I don't disagree with your assessment.

ztonk
having the same issue in Houston i had everything covered except my back had a skirt on LAYING on my stomach only thing showing was my naked BACK skirt covered bottom and legs showed and DELETED but see other with hand over their naked breast and stomach showing, which i had the same one and guess what MINE DELETED AS WELL
I decided just to leave it be, not pertaking..
You know, leaving something to the imagination........

And something is better than nothing.