Entertaining ATX!!

In town for a few days..any suggestions on what to do besides eat lol?
Visit some of our lovely homeless camp sites under many of our over passes. However you better act quick! I hear they're gonna be relocated on monday by the highway department!

Lmao your humor is super cute
Sounds like this one has a sense of humor!

Folks check out her gallery! It looks like She has a few sites of her own to see .
Welcome Secret
He was trying to be hurtful as usual but by responding in a flattering way you were able to disarm & flip him around.
This is how to handle his personality type.
Well done!
Sirgenerous is correct, Secret Baby. He was trying to hurt you.
Welcome Secret
He was trying to be hurtful as usual but by responding in a flattering way you were able to disarm & flip him around.
This is how to handle his personality type.
Well done! Originally Posted by Sirgenerous
You couldnt be any more wrong! My post had nothing to do with the op! Heres your sign!!
Sirgenerous is correct, Secret Baby. He was trying to hurt you. Originally Posted by Opossum
Hey treetop how is your ban? We can see you cant take a banning like a man! Do your time!!
You can get a pretty good idea of who people are by examining their history, including on this site. Recent history is more relevant, since people can change.

Snarky comments about marginalized people is a fair indication, whether it's negative comments about sex workers with impeccable reputation, sarcastic remarks about the homeless, false allegations, or what have you.

It doesn't mean they are bad people, but maybe sometimes they do or say bad things. There may be hope for them, but that doesn't mean that it's a good idea to engage with that kind of behavior. Things can get ugly really quick.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/30/us/wh...eve/index.html

https://www.lifeafterhate.org/
Not gonna click on those links..
But Im guessing they're touchy feely fag links!

You know the kind of people who are never happy,and are always the perpetual victim!
All the dog whistles are there. It's not gay to to have empathy for our fellow human beings, and it's not cool to victimize people and then shame them for being victims.

But with some people, it's like talking to a wall. Happiness comes from experiencing life the way it is and then rising above it. Not in perpetuating cruelty.
Fucking stalker!! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now who's playing the victim?
Lol its ok gents..im a tough cookie & its going to take way more than a few simple words to get me to react in an ugly manner. I always remain positive..plus laughter is good for the soul! I laugh at rude comments & dont get my thong in a bunch!