URL / Website: https://www.eros.com/texas/dallas/fi...019.htm?cat=54
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: dfw
Activities: bbj, doggy, mish
Hair Length and Color: Black to shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Black hair to shoulder Asian woman. 5 foot tall, plump butt, c cups
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review but very light on details.

Someone has a new mandle.
What??? On eccie???? Surely not
Can you comment on the incall? Hotel or apartment? What part of town? Decent neighborhood? Appreciate the review, but we could use more detail in the ROS.
Could swear I’ve seen her advertised at one of the Asian studios…
  • cy88
  • 02-05-2024, 11:31 AM
I also did see her pics on one of the studio's then tried to go back and couldn't find it anymore.
The number in the review asks for a deposit - scam.

I’m guessing this is the real ad:

https://preferred411.com/P423651

I messaged on P411 and she messaged back saying she starts work on the 12th, with no deposit.
Met her today. Easy scheduling. A pleaser. MSOG, CFS.
The number used at the time of this encounter was not Kay's current number. I can really only assume this is either a fake review (not from Kay) or the OP saw whoever hacked her Eros account. If you cross reference her current number listed on Eros and kpopgirls web site you'll see the same pics and numbers.

-OP, whoever you saw wasn't Kay.
The number used at the time of this encounter was not Kay's current number. I can really only assume this is either a fake review (not from Kay) or the OP saw whoever hacked her Eros account. If you cross reference her current number listed on Eros and kpopgirls web site you'll see the same pics and numbers.

-OP, whoever you saw wasn't Kay. Originally Posted by HenrySwanson
Op is spring fest aka TopG and countless other names. He posted a fake review (which he did multiple of them GL/SF since he was banned). This is and was just way to get PA.
Just want everyone to know she and her friends are legit. That original number kind of ruined her integrity initially because of the hacker.
Met her today. Easy scheduling. A pleaser. MSOG, CFS. Originally Posted by explorer16
Are Kay’s pictures real? The pics looks gooood
The ban hammer has dropped