Encounter: Gigi is a bad MF

Date: 02/11/2024
Name: GiGi ex euphoria girl
User ID:: Gigi
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website:https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nce-48264.html [corrected link - GM]
City: Fort worth
State: Texas
Address: Off 30 by downtown
Activities: LFK , DFK, DT, BBBJ, CFS, reverse CG, doggy, CG, MSOG, CIM
Hair Length and Color: Long wavy dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: When I say this girl is fine as hell I mean it. She’s kinda tall, looked like she played volleyball or something. She’s got a fit athletic thick build. Her ass is perfect. Toned and round. Beautiful in the face. Her nails are kind of long and ghetto but who cares with everything else she has going on.
Recommendation: Yes
  • TaGi
  • 02-13-2024, 07:17 PM
Link doesn't work
Seems a fake review…he joined few days back…and link seems suspicious
Link triggered my virus software
Bad link. New ECCIE user and his first review looks suspicious.
I can’t figure out how to get the add link on the review. Her add is on RR. I’m not a scammer because im new to eccie sheesh
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...nce-48264.html

Your experience with her was much different than mine, or others on here. For me, she was a waste of 15 minutes because she said she had another appt scheduled. Only told me that after I paid her and 15 minutes had gone by. Pretty girl, but pretty awful service.
I can’t figure out how to get the add link on the review. Her add is on RR. I’m not a scammer because im new to eccie sheesh Originally Posted by BigDnrg
welp, there's no method to contact her in your review...
Can you share her number?
welp, there's no method to contact her in your review...
Can you share her number? Originally Posted by corona
It’s on her ad which is right above your comment
Awful service & doctored photos. Hard to believe this review.
I've seen her twice and had great time both times. We hit it off well. Im jist not willing to pay her new higher HHR rates so I have not seen her a while
She’s worn out
My last experience with Gigi was a sketch incall with angry boyfriend yelling at her on the phone during our time. Her interest was not on me as much as her phone, wasted my $$$. She had me wait downstairs for 20 mins before sending me up. Never offered a discount or my full paid hour. She has definitely seen better days. Seemed disorganized maybe just provider burn-out