Name: Spinnerella
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 469-806-1503
Email Address: Spinnerellafoxx@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php?92048-Kerri-Ann
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: North Dallas area
Activities: LFK/DFK, BBBJ with swallow (++), MPCFS, and rubdown.
Hair Length and Color: Short, spunky dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She's tiny and spinnerific as advertised. Very hot MILF at Target and easy to toss around. Head turner at grocery stores across America.
Recommendation: Yes
  • PaulA
  • 03-06-2024, 01:38 PM
Or at least take somebody for a spin. Based on the number of encounters you've got listed, it looks like you've had a pretty long dry spell.
  • PaulA
  • 03-07-2024, 03:04 PM
Or at least take somebody for a spin. Based on the number of encounters you've got listed, it looks like you've had a pretty long dry spell. Originally Posted by Daisy Plow
Sorry I don’t do reviews but I do provide intel about women I have seen and enjoy the service the board provides. I just pay for it.
Sorry I don’t do reviews but I do provide intel about women I have seen and enjoy the service the board provides. I just pay for it. Originally Posted by PaulA
Your contribution is appreciated.
That has become my policy. I have a few gems that I'd prefer not to draw attention to. When a lady or AMP get popular...its the beginning of the end.
Good G2!

[PRIVATE]Can someone for the love of the hobby gods share her donation details? Im not on OH2 so the link doesn't help me and I asked her directly via text but got. Weird reply. Something to the tune of - Hang tight let me check on a couple things and I'll get back to ya. It's getting crazy out there (weather??) Making sure we are all safe!PRIVATE]
Nobody reveals prices via text. The price point is in the last line of ROS.
Nobody reveals prices via text. The price point is in the last line of ROS. Originally Posted by amp2015

I missed the last line, thanks. Not sure why my comment wasn't private. Maybe because I posted from my mobile.