Haircut and L2?

I need a haircut and would love an L2 finish (or more!). Any providers open to this? could become a regular type thing. My hair is super easy - just a number 1 or 2 guard on a clipper all the way around.

I've seen some ads on aspd for this type thing before, but that was a while ago.
I need a massage and would love an L2 finish. Any providers open to this? could become a regular type thing (pms are welcome).
I was told about tis lady for a nice haircut, masssage and L1.

http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...Ad?oid=6299805
I always thought a haircut by a lady (especially with a scalp massage) was hot. More than passing physical contact in the process... Anything beyond that would *definitely* work...
Truly Summer has done that for me several times. She really knows how to cut hair, and she's even better at the blowjob!

RC

That sounds delightful
This is a fantastic concept. Where else can we take it?

L1 and my car detailed?
QUOTE by gameloading: "I need a massage and would love an L2 finish. Any providers open to this? could become a regular type thing (pms are welcome)."

I am SO LMAO!!!! Ever get over Fort Worth way, darlin'? Give me a shout...

--v
Truly Summer has done that for me several times. She really knows how to cut hair, and she's even better at the blowjob!

RC Originally Posted by RaginCajun

Thank you Ragin and you are right about me doing this for you several times. I believe you made me famous and the service by the review you did on me a few years back
Haircut and BJ sounds great to me. Now where can I get some hair?

Torito
I always wondered what that old song my grandpa sang was about.....LOL
I always wondered what that old song my grandpa sang was about.....LOL Originally Posted by drez63
Would that be "Shave and a hair cut, six bits."?

Torito
My Regular LMT also gives my haircut when needed. I use the #1 or #2 cut. Not sure if it is on the regular menu. I will check for you.
I am looking for a dog walker and L2. Let me know if you hear of anything.
I am looking for a cold caller and L2.....

Just thought I would throw it out.