Cock Rings

• fawn
  • 01-08-2010, 09:41 PM
OK guys, who likes and uses them? and SP you can't participate in this
discussion because I have seen yours... lol
Have one, but have been waiting for the right time and colleague willing to help pop my cherry.
Never tried them, but why not!

I am game if you are!
I would like to see if the true cock rings are effective and could enhance the experience for me and my partner, as I have only used one that came with a clit stimulator, and the cock ring portion was just the place to attach the clit stimulator. I have seen rubber and leather. Which one is better???
Correct me of I am wrong...cock rings are for the ones that cant stay hard.
I have several that I bought with plans to have a special provider help me to try them out.

She retired and soon after the economy hit me with a sledgehammer so I have not played much since.

I would love to try some of them out with the right lady. I don't know that I would try it with just anyone until I was comfortable with them.
I had a cool one that held a vibrating egg, but the SO hasn't let me use it in years. I think single use ones are available for the hobby although I've never tried one. They can be great fun.

Regards,
  • selot
  • 01-09-2010, 07:27 AM
I have used them many times with different lady's. Some with the vibrating eggs. It just seems to make the erection that much better.

I still remember the first lady that ever used one on me. She had blindfolded me and was given me a bath, and put the cock ring on me as part of the play. WOW, what stimulation. It was great. Everytime I have seen her since then I make sure to have a cock ring handy.
Correct me of I am wrong...cock rings are for the ones that cant stay hard. Originally Posted by Peanut
The one I bought has a little vibrator included - I bought it because it looked like fun for both players.

I'm sure there are many uses. I'm just glad they come in smaller sizes so I don't have to worry about it slipping off.... sigh
I've used them periodically. Most of the time I like them but had one that if not positioned just right would pinch.

They do seem to prolong the erection and the fun.
I tried one on once but it made my ass look fat.

SPH had better hope he doesn't drop that frickkin anvil on hos toe...
just sayin'.
I am meeting someone tonight...Guess I am on my why to the store to buy 2...one with vibe and one without. I will report back here on the results.
i am going to buy one at dreamer's before I go to SA with a civie friend. i think the c ring and some stiff nights, should be a nice fun night. i will report back tomorrow
Never used one, but have always been a little leary of anything which might restrict the flow of blood in that area. Potential for vascular damage here? Just wondering.
I have a seen a guy use one while playing with a gal in same room some time back. Just looked restricting and like it may be uncomfortable. He said they work well if a guy has erectile issues with staying hard. Think I may just stick with what mother nature gave me....