Great Asses

I am not into asses sexually (Greek) but visually, I don't think there is anything more erotic and stimulating than a great ass. Why? Interesting question. I think it has to do with a great ass usually projecting the prospect of great sex. But, does that mean that a less than great ass leads to less than great sex? Personally I have had some great sex from Providers with less than stellar asses, therefore I believe it is purely a visual stimulant, but what a great one it is. Here is a compilation of some of my favorite asses. Hope you are visually stimulated.

Favorite Asses
thanks Pearl man ...... nice link
You have excellent taste and thanks for the outstanding work!
  • Rebel
  • 01-09-2010, 12:25 PM
Thanks for sharing that is a great post and beautiful woman!
Great stuff Pearlman! Mind if I share?

bdsm242.jpg
I agree nice link !!!
A woman's body is the best playground ever! A great ass is definitely one of the best toys. There is so much you can do

You can admire it as she casually walks past in public; draped in the clinging fabric of her dress, or caressed by her tight jeans.

I like to give it a quick grab or brush my hand across it when out with the SO.

A ladies naked ass IS definitely a sight to enjoy, whether in a picture such as Pearlman has provided for our enjoyment, video, a Titty? bar, or a lady in your company.

BCD play such as grabbing it as we face each other during sex, looking at it and giving it the palm of my hand during doggie, sliding the rod up and down between the cheeks, or even a little Greek play if she is willing. You get the idea, there is too much to list.

A woman's ass gives the admirer a variety of ways to enjoy it.
Thanks Pearlman!
"IS THIS TOO MUCH FOR YOU?!"

http://api.ning.com/files/8sW2eTJPBL...dyBlackAss.jpg

http://cm1.theinsider.com/media/0/45...0.515x722.jpeg

"Gosh these girl are so much motivation for me to eat collard greens and cornbread...they have ridiculous asses! I'm gonna get there some day lol. Gosh I crack myself up

TRes
My current favorite, Erin at DallasBodyInc.
(first try with an image - hope it works)

Pearlman,

Thanks, a couple of those looked familar.
Tara Evans has a great ass!
Thanks Poppy
Ahhhh, yes she does....