Spank You Very Much!

Ladies,

Who likes to go bottom side up for a spanking during an encounter? I have read many females have such a fantasy, but have never tried it.

If you did try it, how would you like it? Light and playful, or something with a little more of a "sting?"
Ah, well as I am a switch....I like to be the spanker and to be the spankee, lol. So it really depends on what my partner wishes. But prefer the light and playful to just verging on 'oweee' instead of the really heavy stuff. However, if you want stripes, I've done that too per request.
OH! I do enjoy a good Spankin'. I like them where they "sting" a little.
Slow with a lot of affection and rubbing the area between pops (I mean pops on the bottom!). And then as the excitement starts to climb, more force until the squirming starts ... and each person is different to what they desire.

I have found, for me, one little pop on the bottom is fine but it's really not enough in terms of a "spanking". That's just some lovin' pats in the moment of passion. Spanking does leave some pink, or welts, that generally fade pretty quickly and leave the bottom feeling nice and warm.

It's not for everyone but it can enhance the sensation of sex.

Just my thoughts on it.

Elisabeth
I like to be spanked
Spanking gets me going, i love the unexpected spankings, just not the really hard ones. Start out soft and when the groove is really going, harder.