If you're white, you're alright!!!

Why are there so many providers who only see white clients??? Isn't this a subtle form of racism when you get right down to it???
Why are there so many providers who only see white clients??? Isn't this a subtle form of racism when you get right down to it??? Originally Posted by TexTanMan
I would think in this line of what we do it would be more of a preference/what attracts a lady ...a fine line but I am thinking that 95% of it isnt racism
Why are there so many providers who only see white clients??? Isn't this a subtle form of racism when you get right down to it??? Originally Posted by TexTanMan
My Dearest Sweetheart,

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? LOL!

Stop wasting so much of your energy on the women who do not see black clients and focus on the ones that do!

BTW.......it's not the color of a man's skin that turns me off, it's their stupidity that does!
I'm gonna lean towards it being the way they might have previously been treated by someone of color.
What was that quote again... Oh yeah, I remember...

“The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.

Nice first post.. welcome aboard.
Welcome to the board....may you be blessed with finding just the right lady or ladies who will enjoy seeing you....and phooey on the rest of em'.
Please leave this crap alone. We endured it on aspd and now here it comes again. Dude, just move on and get over it. I basically ignored those threads because it had been asked and answered repeatedly. Please don't bring your agenda here.

They won't see you not because you're black, it's because they think you're a pain in the ass.
SERIOUSLY???? Has it been 3 weeks already? My clock must be slow.
  • fawn
  • 01-12-2010, 06:00 AM
We were hoping this king of thread would be lost on the other board.....
NOT AGAIN........
I actually like these threads but i do think the title is crass. the last one was really good so I dont think anything new can be said.

I think this should be approached in a different way now, instead of another newbie guide lets make a hobby first......"the black guy's guide to effective hobbying"
Does this board offer the ignore function. I see I'm going to need it here just as I did over at ASPD. Seems you just can't get away from stupid!
HE thinks HE is discriminated against!

There are guys here that only see Chocolate ladies. They won't see ME.

There are guys that only see the Rule of 100. They won't see ME.

There are guys that like BBW's. They won't see ME.

There are guys that won't see a non reviewed provider. They won't see ME.

There are guys that won't see a provider without pictures. They won't see ME.

There are guys that won't see providers without a website. They won't see ME.

There are guys that only see beautiful ladies. They won't see ME.

There are guys that won't see older providers. They won't see ME.

There are guys that won't see outspoken providers. They won't see ME.

Now there are plenty of guys that do not seem to care about all of that. They WILL see me, BUT THEY don't matter AT ALL. ALL I care about is the guys that WON"T SEE ME!

And this guy thinks HE is discriminated against!

HA !!!

Lynn
Can I get a case together for height discrimination since I have been told I wasn't someone a girl could date because I was under 5'7"?
Douche bag alert!
  • Bubba
  • 01-12-2010, 06:48 AM
Lemontrees.....now that was to the point and funny!!!