Who will be next? We have 3 Bat Chit Crazies in the mix but we can help more!

So we are watching the ad section, alerts and CoEd for the next candidate!

Show us what you have ladies!

Guys if you see something that you think qualifies a lady for the additional marketing attention that we can provide post a link and your explanation of why YOU feel the lady deserves to be honored!
We got crazy
Trick Hotline
1-888-ForCrazy

Call in ladies
Don't need their
help. This shit funny

Caller 1 on the line.

Why do guys act so
immature when they
get rejectec?

We will take calls ladies
on various answers.
We got crazy
Trick Hotline
1-888-ForCrazy

Call in ladies
Don't need their
help. This shit funny

Caller 1 on the line.

Why do guys act so
immature when they
get rejectec?

We will take calls ladies
on various answers. Originally Posted by siberia
You ever gonna make enough money to afford a laptop and post to where it can be understood a greater percentage of the time?

You are struggling to find relevance all over the place..... It might help....
I'm starting to thinck Jesus was right. We need to forgive them for they know not what they do. Or was that Toyz? I can't remember.
You ever gonna make enough money to afford a laptop and post to where it can be understood a greater percentage of the time?

You are struggling to find relevance all over the place..... It might help.... Originally Posted by Whispers
+1000

a spell checker program too
I'm starting to thinck Jesus was right. We need to forgive them for they know not what they do. Or was that Toyz? I can't remember. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Toyz?

Toyz?

Whatever happened to that old fart?
Half the people here say I'm crazy bat shit. My clients seem to like me. So. Do they like crazy or are the other people wrong about me? Hmmm.

I dunno. I stopped caring what others' think and that made me such a happier person!
Half the people here say I'm crazy bat shit. My clients seem to like me. So. Do they like crazy or are the other people wrong about me? Hmmm.

I dunno. I stopped caring what others' think and that made me such a happier person! Originally Posted by Jane Doe
Happy is good!

I dunno. I stopped caring what others' think and that made me such a happier person! Originally Posted by Jane Doe

ehhh........ You may have qualified a few years back but nowadays your pretty well adjusted......

sorry.....

No soup for you.....

I don't think you were ever bat shit crazy. Were you?

ehhh........ You may have qualified a few years back but nowadays your pretty well adjusted......

sorry.....

No soup for you..... Originally Posted by Whispers

Can you admit there is a sort of hazing.... I mean "well adjusting".... process that goes on around here?

Hmmmm? Can you? Can you?
Can you admit there is a sort of hazing.... I mean "well adjusting".... process that goes on around here?

Hmmmm? Can you? Can you? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

hmmmm........ Not sure what you are asking .... splain it to me lucy........

sorry.....

No soup for you..... Originally Posted by Whispers
She filled out all the paper work but then left for vacation and never turned it in. There is NO statute of limitations on BAT SHIT CRAZY!
She filled out all the paper work but then left for vacation and never turned it in. There is NO statute of limitations on BAT SHIT CRAZY! Originally Posted by Still Looking

ehhhh......... Maybe if you consider her other accounts.......
I don't think you were ever bat shit crazy. Were you?

Hmmmm? Can you? Can you? Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
That depends on who you ask! Ask my haters. They will tell you I'm nuts. But they are far more crazy than I could ever think of being. Lol. At least I have some insight into my batshitness. Some have no idea how dysfunctional they are.
hmmmm........ Not sure what you are asking .... splain it to me lucy........ Originally Posted by Whispers
Lucky I am. Damn I've been a lucky-ass bitch today.

Anyway.... you know what I'm talking about, Mr. big boss-man.

Admit it. Ya'll be hazin'!