Dedo you guys know what happened to lexxiemarie

I tried to pum her but looks like Her ataco una dissapears...
She is a great provider thats Why i wanted to know
I heard there was an incident involving a sybisn plugged into a 220 line. Vibrated her straight into another dimension!
Can you be more specific please...?
Can you be more specific please...? Originally Posted by texas512
OMG hun! Im still trying to figure out if u r being sincere or not! If sincere, pm me and ill fill ya in on what he meant. 💋
If she wants you, or anyone else, to know, she'll be in touch. Otherwise, find another hole.
If she wants you, or anyone else, to know, she'll be in touch. Otherwise, find another hole. Originally Posted by JennsLolli
Talk about rude, huh?
Just asking about her.
^^^ Huh? Are you texas512?
^^^ Huh? Are you texas512? Originally Posted by black sunshine

No, meant he was just asking. Better?
what does dedo mean? why does he want to know where her taco is? i am confused?
I believe she won the Powerball Jackpot. She laying on a beach somewhere sipping from coconuts and pinching cabana boy's butts.
what does dedo mean? why does he want to know where her taco is? i am confused? Originally Posted by sue_nami
My thoughts exactly, Sue! I can attest to her sexy tushy but, no dedo on her taco.

Hope she remembers her sunscreen
Talk about rude, huh?
Just asking about her. Originally Posted by Deznuttz
Eh, read it as you want, brah.

To flesh out my previous post, I'll say this: if girlfriend wants to be available to new clients, she'll post an ad or get back to him via PM or email. I personally find it hella creepy that dudes are all "hey...help me find some girl I want to put it in" because more often than not, if a girl changed her name, stopped answering emails, or stopped posting ads, she's laying low. Can't a girl lay low?

(And I'm guessing few girls are in a hurry to get tracked down by the BBGreek ISO guy...)
  • ztonk
  • 07-18-2015, 12:39 PM
Just a reminder... when a lady "disappears" from the board, it's generally due to a stalker/security/safety/privacy issue. It's best not to speculate on the why.

ztonk