Greek providers long dick style.

I've been turned down for Greek sessions few times because I'm supposedly too big. Which providers can handle Greek sessions long dick style.
Judging by your handle I'd say this one, but she's already expired.

If the OP had 1.3" of dangling death this would not be an issue.
Big != long
I didn't turn you down
  • Re
  • 11-29-2016, 02:04 AM
Don't let them see it, just slide it in. Giving them a pregame show will make them nervous. Mind stronger than the body etc.
Well..I don't know as its true in your case with the girls you have tried to see..but USE to in the past girls used the whole "i love greek" to attract clients..then use the "you are to big to do anal with" but you are still here for a date so lets proceed minus greek trick.. once again..NOT saying thats the case..cuz #1 you are obviously prolly longer than average or u wouldn't ask.. #2 the girls legit may not have wanted to do anal after seeing it

personally...I think its always fun to atleast try..its amazing sometimes what will relax and cooperate if you just allow yourself to enjoy it

I've been turned down for Greek sessions few times because I'm supposedly too big. Which providers can handle Greek sessions long dick style. Originally Posted by bigmonsta
i know Balee Bliss do that anal and she dont care how big you are she has taken some huge ones and loves it.