In the hands of the jury

Now the trial is over I wonder what kind of verdict they will come up for George Zimmerman I think he will get a lesser verdict the defense really planted self defense to he jury
I'll take the bait.....

Not a chance on 2nd degree murder, state couldn't prove shit.

Possible Manslaughter or hung jury. If they get Manslaughter, I'd put money on being overturned on appeal. Judge was out of her league on this one.
I think Zimmerman will get acquitted unless the jury wimps out like what happened with OJ Simpson. Seems like the defense established self defense and the prosecution didn't do a very good job. At worst manslaughter. This never should've been a 2nd degree murder case.
So if this guy gets acquitted, then any pussy faggot with a gun can kill you if you bitch slap him?

At least in Florida.
So if this guy gets acquitted, then any pussy faggot with a gun can kill you if you bitch slap him?

At least in Florida. Originally Posted by jokacz
just as it should be
+1
  • Doove
  • 07-13-2013, 12:25 PM

At least in Florida. Originally Posted by jokacz
We whities can't help but fall in love with Zimmerman's defense.

Just don't no blackies try to use it.
We whities can't help but fall in love with Zimmerman's defense.

Just don't no blackies try to use it. Originally Posted by Doove
ahhh why not. you hit one he should shoot you. fair is fair
Just a theoretical question: If the exact same incident and circumstances occurred, but race was reversed (a black man killing a white boy) would public sentiment be identical? Would there be public outcry if the perpetrator where to be exonerated or convicted of a lesser charge? Would possible race riots take place?

I by no means play advocate to race being an advantage or detriment in any facet of civilized society – I’m just trying to think this through and solicit the logic and opinions of others.

This occurrence, to my mind, was the perfect storm of misfortunate events:
  • An overzealous community watch member with possibly little or no training and/or experience
  • Possible racial profiling
  • Potentially, an innocent kid trying to keep out of the rain in the wrong place at the wrong time
  • Two human beings becoming frightened for their lives as the situation escalates and becomes uncontrollable
  • Two human beings finding themselves at the point of no return as events unfold

The above provides multiple opportunities to play the race card. Why must this always be?

Opinions? Insights?

This is the same assembly, at least geographically, of fucktards that botched the Casey Anthony case.

I heard and believe the Zimmerman defense won during jury selection.

The state can't get enough decent, smart people that can compete with defense attourneys because the latter can make so much more money.

Our fixation with worshipping income taints (aww shit) the justice system.

God Bless America. He'd be more likely to do so if we could push Florida into the ocean.
“the law is a ass—a idiot."

Charles Dickens Oliver Twist
Lock and load. Riots are coming. If he is found guilty it won't be because of evidence or facts.
Martin would still be alive had he not attacked Zimmerman like a wild animal thug.
  • Doove
  • 07-13-2013, 02:29 PM
Martin would still be alive had he not attacked Zimmerman like a wild animal thug. Originally Posted by Hero Zimmerman
He'd be alive if your hero wasn't a Dirty Harry wannabe.
Hero Zimmerman?

Is this XY or BuzzBomb? LOL