How to interpret an Encounter Report!!

Found this over in the Dallas Forum. Original poster is CG2014. So give him props on finding this ... but it is hilarious!!

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2402314
OK, that's officially funny!!!

Glad to see some signs of life.

HID (21-HID)
OK, that's officially funny!!!

Glad to see some signs of life.

HID (21-HID) Originally Posted by Horn^I^Dog

Over 100+ views to my thread and FINALLY a comment. I was beginning to think I was the only one in this area with a good sense of humor. Glad to see HID is right there with me.

Thanks HID. I sat and laughed out loud as I read through each of those article interpretations.
Errr ... Ummm... I think I have the issue.

HID (21-HID)
ETG.....I might have found it funny, but I could not read it! You got a clearer copy?
MM
MuffinMan ... When I view it with my phone, I can click on each page of the article and then expand it out to read it. It is the only way I can read it.

Unfortunately, all I have access to is the article that the Dallas hobbiest provided.
ETG...Thanks for the reply. It got me fired up to give the iPad another try. I had tried to double tap, to drag, to pinch wide, but no go. Then being pissed at it I gave one, frustrated, take that tap.....and the damned thing opened in another window! LOL. That was some funny stuff.
ETG...Thanks for the reply. It got me fired up to give the iPad another try. I had tried to double tap, to drag, to pinch wide, but no go. Then being pissed at it I gave one, frustrated, take that tap.....and the damned thing opened in another window! LOL. That was some funny stuff. Originally Posted by MuffinMan
Lol ... I could imagine you sitting there through that while process. That is a funny visual.