Date: 09/02/2019
Name: Dream girl next door
Phone: 210-529-4008
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=193573
City: San antonio
State: Texas
Address: Downtown nice hotel
Activities: Lfk, bbbj,,ss, cfs, mish, k9, pronebone, amongst other positions I don’t even know the names of
Hair Length and Color: Short dirty blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall and very slim, no body fat, very nice blue eyes and a nice smile. She has itty bitty titties,really long legs, tanned skin, and very toned everywhere
Recommendation: Yes
She is an ATF to me. A true spinner. A unicorn. Can't wait to see her again
Dream Girl Next Door is a true Beauty. She has a great personality and is the best GFE.
I love those beautiful responsive, sensible nipples and she always smells fresh and clean.
I have an appointment next week and I am so looking forward to it.
Though, I might need her to show me some of those new positions?
interesting my dear watson
RIP dream girl next door
Mods... with all due respect to this lady... can we close this thread.. RIP..
#28 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.