Encounter: (Mexico City) Business, sex and amazing company

Date: From 09/19/2018 to 09/26/2018
Name: Victoria
Contact Info: 55 5462 0426
URL / Website: https://www.pecadoras.com.mx/scorts/victoriageisha.html
General Area: Mexico City (DF)
Activities: Acting as my personal assistant from Wednesday night to Wednesday morning on the following week. GFE, DFK, BBBJ, CIM, CIV, CIA, CIF (she swallows), DATO,DATY,FIV,MASTURBATION,TOY S,LAP DANCES, MISH,K9, CG,RCG, 69, SQUIRT, GREEK, ASS SPANKING , pretty much the entire Kama sutra book... ALL CATHOLIC
Hair Length and Color: Long to her mid back. Black.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: She is originally from Colombia and she sure made honorto the Latina body stereotype. Natural breast, double D,s. An incredible butt that had me in constant awe. Incredibly tight kitty, shaved that would get wet with just one kiss, and so tight that would make me feel I was her prisoner. Extremely clean teeth, big lips that made of every kiss an awakening for sex and got the best bbbj ever.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review! Can I be your "wing man" next trip, lol
Epic if it’s for real. Sounds too good to be true. $15 grand? Came 5x? And 3x behind a speaker? Pics?
I'm sure it's 15000MXN - a little less than $800US
Yes it was all real and no, it was not pesos but USD.
Atta Boy! Live like there's no tomorrow!! She's a beauty.
Let me get this straight...You paid 15K in USD no 15K MXN?!?!

If you did pay in USD you got majorly robbed. Guess you aren't Latino and don't speak Spanish either to get taken for that much. With all do respect!

Not even in Colombia, where her bio states shes from would I even dare to think to pay that much money. (Yes. She is Colombian. I know as I am and can spot them 100 miles away. She does look 29 not 25.)

At that rate you should have brought her stateside and made her your SO and US Resident.

Hope you can write that p**** off as a business expense.
Let me get this straight...You paid 15K in USD not 15K MXN?!?!

If you did pay in USD you got majorly robbed. Guess you aren't Latino and don't speak Spanish either to get taken for that much. With all do respect!

Not even in Colombia, where her bio states shes from would I even dare to think to pay that much money. (Yes. She is Colombian. I know as I am and can spot them 100 miles away. She does look 29 not 25.)

At that rate you should have brought her stateside and made her your SO and US Resident.

Hope you can write that p**** off as a business expense.
Awesome Max !! You should have brought her here to Dallas and introduced her to us !! Lol.
Let me get this straight...You paid 15K in USD not 15K MXN?!?!

Hope you can write that p**** off as a business expense. Originally Posted by ArchAngel10
jesus - leave the guy alone man. She's hot and it sounds like he got what he paid for.

I'm sure you could find a better deal, but he's just telling us his.

Muchas gracias OP