Your Second Favorite Hobby

We all know this is your favorite hobby guys but I am interested to know what are other things the finer and more sophisticated man enjoys.

Please share below
I am neither Fine nor Sophisticated but I love rescuing animals that are discarded and abused. I now care for and truly love 10 dogs and 4 cats and I get extreme pleasure in their companionship and the joy they provide me each and every day! It’s safe to say that they are my First Favorite Hobby!
Another reply neither fine nor sophisticated, but I am a fisherman at heart! In fact depending on all the details involved I might have a hard time choosing between this hobby and fishing.
I guess I really put you guys penis in my mouth on this one- I'm sure you gentlemen are quite fine. What I meant were those who appreciate the finer things. Being fine is much deeper than physical looks. lol

Rescuing animals is quite wonderful-never heard of that as a hobby per say-Good for you!

Fishing I hear is very relaxing.
I have three expensive hobbies, Girls, Classic Cars, and Real Estate. Between those three + work I am exhausted each day.
I love music, especially on vinyl. Now that I've settled down, I have the time to build storage for my music, and showcase them.
restoring vintage muscle cars, golfing.

and lastly "lusting" after a lady, just like you. maybe our paths will connect. ps we almost have. that is the fun of lusting.
Every guy has his own unique hobbies.

I have close friends who are audiophiles and others who are into rebuilding vintage cars or motorcycles. Some guys love hunting, some love fishing.

Two of my neighbors spend most of their time fine-tuning rifles. They take old rifles and re-machine them to try to produce tight groupings at 400-yards. Basically they want each rifle they produce to split an aspirin at 400-yards.

About two years ago I bought my wife a home 'HarvestRight' FreezeDryer [she has always done a lot of home canning /food preserving], she loves that thing. At the same time I got myself a new whiskey still.

I have brewed beer, wine and cider for years, and I felt it was time for me to up my game in homebrewing.

I found a great recipe for Chocolate/peppermint liqueur [80-proof], that on a distilling forum is rated pretty high on the 'panty dropper' scale. Last winter I spent a lot of effort to perfect that recipe.

This winter I am working on a Chocolate/Orange liqueur [also 80-proof].
A great thread to be sure.

That which enchants me the most is traveling. I dislike being home.
Riding my Harley!!
OMG, Guys I love your hobbies- some things I have never heard/thought of

I'm impressed!
I like my old Harley, and I like my old Bourbon. I try to fit women and fishing in between them when i can.
Electric guitar
Neither fine nor sophisticated Hunting , fishing, music , cooking ( yes I do all the cooking)
Researching my first favorite hobby, but seriously Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and just recently discovered weight lifting.