Trying this again....MMF wild fun

I'm in Austin for the week
Never done this before and would love to see what it's like...
Looking for an kinky girl that would love being a part of this..
No I don't have another guy.... sorry..
Don't be shy 😘😘
Ttys
Reach out to Jules Milano. That kinky beauty (which I need to enjoy again). I'm certain she may be able to help you find someone in Austin.

She's an incredible kinky mature woman.
Would like to try also in dallas
Reach out to Jules Milano. That kinky beauty (which I need to enjoy again). I'm certain she may be able to help you find someone in Austin.

She's an incredible kinky mature woman. Originally Posted by Mature Companion
She introduced me to the eroticism of Squirting and I introduced her to sensual foot worship! A win-win session!
Would like to try also in dallas Originally Posted by OtrTim
+1 I have been working on setting up a scene like that for several months. Just about the time I find someone that is willing, something blows the whole thing up. It is very frustrating.
Have always wanted to try in Houston Too
willing guy here in dallas if anyone needs a wing man
Oh, I know about her squirting..or shall I say..her gushing!
She definitely was my first experience with a hardcore squirter. And while I almost drowned.
It was awesome!
Especially when she pushed me over the bed. Straddled my ass...used a pin wheel down my back and squirted all over my ass.

She incorporated her squirting with my skin fetish and it was erotic as fuck!

She introduced me to the eroticism of Squirting and I introduced her to sensual foot worship! A win-win session! Originally Posted by Solemate62
So to ALL you guys raising your hand, here.

Be VERY clear as to WHAT it is you're willing/wanting in a MMF.

If you're NOT bi. If you're not willing to be a giver or receiver..be very clear.

I say this..as those straight/bi curious, bi play guys. Need to be able to go into a setting knowing beforehand, what's allowed? otherwise it can be a let down for them.

So be clear when raising your hand for this type of encounter..even if it's a mfm.
Sometimes those are more mm erotic than one might realize.

And guys, IF you're wanting some mm interaction in a mfm. Be clear. Be upfront about the type that you're attracted to. Cuts down on all the back and forth/searching.

NO SHAME. NO JUDGMENT. That's what this adult lifestyle is about.
I know a young provider in Lafayette, La. who is willing to do MFM, or MMFMM. No bi stuff, just take turns on her. If anyone is interested, let me know and we can set it up.
I’m always up for helping introduce folks to this fantasy. You provide the lady and we can have fun. It’s a great way to try something new. If you’re in Houston, let me know.
Oh, I know about her squirting..or shall I say..her gushing!
She definitely was my first experience with a hardcore squirter. And while I almost drowned.
It was awesome!
Especially when she pushed me over the bed. Straddled my ass...used a pin wheel down my back and squirted all over my ass.

She incorporated her squirting with my skin fetish and it was erotic as fuck! Originally Posted by Mature Companion
Lol for me she (Jules Milano) straddled my face, I wanted it that way and she let loose after a few minutes of oral stimulation. Unforgettable!
Woohoo I just did a TSFMF....I'm gonna attempt to write y'all a review.lol
And Dallas Rain always has a extra male for MMF.
Count me in for Dallas.
I'd be in for Houston. Open to all kinds of play.