Proof that looks matter and signs you need to look out for

I'm willing to bet that most of you here has had a friend or know someone who did stupid things like smoking cigarettes or didn't get good grades in high school, but they still able to pull girls and get laid.

There is no magical formula. That is because that person has looks. You can't compensate personality and expect girls come flocking at you. Either you are good looking or you need to have money or status.

I remember hanging out with my friends and they started giving me some advice that I should just approach her, just go up to her and talk to her, do this or do that.

As innoncent as it was, they werent better at gaming than me or anything. In fact they skipped schools, Staff Edit DD and did all this crazy shit. It just came easy for them so they thought it would be easy for me too.

The truth was that my friends were starting to lose their virginity in 9th and 10th grade because they had looks and status not because they had game. Nobody knew game back then.

No amount of confidence or personality would cause a female to become sexually attractive in you. This is bad news for average to ugly people because your looks is based on your genetics and you can't change that unless you:

1. Settle for your equally to below looksmatch person

2. Hire a prostis

3. Gain wealth or status (this being the hardest)

4. Spend tons of cash on surgery..

And god knows none of us want to settle for a caveman/cavewoman.
Just throwing this out.

When it's your game vs your looks

When it's your game:

1. A woman preselected you, but you fail to capitalized on that due to being introverted/shyness/autistic /zero awareness of situation etc.

2. Attractive women has tons of good looking guys to choose from. And yes, they have the personality to match their looks. With good game it will set you apart (assuming you are also good looking) if you arent as good looking as the other guys, it doesn't matter how much confidence or personality (how much game you have) she wont consider you non platonically.

When it's your LOOKS that is being the problem:

1. Lots of flakes/bf objection/excuses on text etc? It's your looks. Not your game or how much confidence or personality you have. She doesnt see you as her type.

2. She friend zone you? She doesn't find you sexually attractive. Again it's becausr of how you look. But she do like your personality.

3. Little to no success in open market dating/online dating apps? It's your looks. Not your pimped out bio and witty texts messages, or your $200 photography.

4. Are you an incel and are now relying on prostis? It's your looks.

Lol.
you never seen hot chick with ugly guy or other way around ?

RL money and looks = 0

oh and why you n friends wait so long ?
you never seen hot chick with ugly guy or other way around ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
You have to look good in open market dating. If you arent good looking, you have a long shot of getting laid. And no, being average or below isnt enough to bang hot chicks unless he pays.

Attractive women generally dont date down. They have plenty of options of good looking guys. If you do see an ugly guy with a hot chick it's because of situational status.

RL money and looks = 0

oh and why you n friends wait so long ? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I dont understand what you're trying to say there.
"Ugly" is so derisive but unspecific in who it defines. For instance it may not be looks at all, but could be that shallow and completely infantile generalization about how women do this or that like with your specific financial health at heart or the impact it has on friendships once they discover you live your life just to have comparisons to every other guy you know. maybe try living in a world you make for yourself, dont try to label everyone as it fits your insecurity and be in the moment. God doesnt like ugly.
"Ugly" is so derisive but unspecific in who it defines. For instance it may not be looks at all, but could be that shallow and completely infantile generalization about how women do this or that like with your specific financial health at heart or the impact it has on friendships once they discover you live your life just to have comparisons to every other guy you know. maybe try living in a world you make for yourself, dont try to label everyone as it fits your insecurity and be in the moment. God doesnt like ugly. Originally Posted by Kinder Caress
Stop coping. It's looks, nothing else.

I remember my friends didnt approach but were able to pulled because girls literally compliment them and were throwing themselves at them whereas my other Indian friend had to spam approach 50x and he got shot down everytime.

Most women have preferences. If a guy gets rejected is either due to:

1. Her unavailability
2. He dont met her physical preference

It doesnt matter how confidence a guy act if she's not attracted to him.

A ugly confidence guy will get friend zone.

The same goes for me if a ugly fat woman with confidence approached me, I would not be attracted to her.
Women dont know anything for teaching guys how to pick up.

They say one thing and do the complete opposite of what they say.
oh shut up already
oh shut up already Originally Posted by VIP Mya Michelle
Does the OP know where he is posting this drivel??
I find it interesting that the OP has been a member since 2015 with very few posts and all of the sudden over the last week he is posting all over.
you have a long shot of getting laid. Originally Posted by bbjunkies
Well thanks to all things good in the world...there are Sex Workers! So grab yourself a second job and wine and dine and 69 several times a week. Problem solved. Thank your favorite sexy Sex Workers with tips and gifts!
Can we get the word 'prostis' FUCKING BANNED, please!?!?!!

If this fool type it one more fucking time.....

I mean, it sounds like a word that a HARDCORE BOTTOM would make up and use.
I don't know maybe stop generalizing women or people into one group . For me the physical appearance is nothing if they're a jerk and confidence, I'm not going to be attracted to someone who's whining about not being able to get someone. Or whining because they just don't feel like they're attractive or because their nationality makes them unattractive in their eyes.so I have to disagree about you thinking confidence doesn't do the trick it does.
Holy shit balls! That was a pity party of epic proportions. Hunny, the reason girls don't like you is not any of the reasons you said. Girls don't like you because you're a whiny ass pussy.
Holy shit balls! That was a pity party of epic proportions. Hunny, the reason girls don't like you is not any of the reasons you said. Girls don't like you because you're a whiny ass pussy. Originally Posted by Heidi.Fly
Exactly