Hard limits list.?

• Zena
  • 04-17-2019, 08:21 AM
Anyone keep a hard limits list/& soft limits list nearby or handy ?? So if you play with someone....its a great idea to show it to them ...

Or text or better yet- email it to them BEFORE YOU START ???

Very smart ladies if you are the Sub..
Guys this goes for you too if you are submitting...
You dont just give FREE REIGN to the
Dom and let them do whatever they want.

Safewords MUST BE IN THERE TOO !
AND HE/SHE MUST LISTEN/ABIDE BY THEM!

If your Dom or Domme says
I dont need all that stuff.

I know what to do. DONT PLAY WITH THEM!
SAFETY IS IMPORTANT !

TAKE IT FROM A
SWITCH LIKE ME !!!!!!

THANK YOU sexy guys and girls ~ Zena~
tmi(deleted)
Standard procedure when I find the rare unicorn that is kinky as I am....

Good advice! We have so many poseurs and wanna-bees on here that live by,
"What could possibly go wrong/"

DUH!

Anyone keep a hard limits list/& soft limits list nearby or handy ?? So if you play with someone....its a great idea to show it to them ...

SAFETY IS IMPORTANT !

TAKE IT FROM A
SWITCH LIKE ME !!!!!!

THANK YOU sexy guys and girls ~ Zena~ Originally Posted by Zena
I wish the hard limit lists were to be published on their website so I know going in what is available.

One of my regulars I see, on the first time sat me down on the couch and went through the hard no list before we started. She then offered to let me walk if I didn't want to see her.

It's all about communication....
I wish the hard limit lists were to be published on their website so I know going in what is available.

One of my regulars I see, on the first time sat me down on the couch and went through the hard no list before we started. She then offered to let me walk if I didn't want to see her.

It's all about communication.... Originally Posted by Fizley
yep, that's why they call it "intercourse"
Hard limits vary from person to person and even then will vary based on trust and how they are feeling that day or if the activities may leave marks that would not be appropriate for a function or event coming up. So while you may have a list, it is still up to the individual what is a hard limit for that session.

SAFETY IS IMPORTANT !

TAKE IT FROM A
SWITCH LIKE ME !!!!!!

THANK YOU sexy guys and girls ~ Zena~ Originally Posted by Zena
Safe words work well...just make it a real easy word to remember.
I have a set list of questions about limits for a potential sub, whether she/he is wanting to be owned or just a session. Nothing gets missed unless they just don't communicate.
It's a great thing, especially safe words. It can take some talking to feel comfortable talking about truly hard limits.
Hard limits vary from person to person and even then will vary based on trust and how they are feeling that day or if the activities may leave marks that would not be appropriate for a function or event coming up. So while you may have a list, it is still up to the individual what is a hard limit for that session. Originally Posted by MILFEater
+1

But not just how you or they are feeling, but WHO they are and how they match with you. I am a very occasional switch, mostly on the the more assertive side. I had one lady who as a domme was always very aggressive, even mean/sadistic. Because of that my limits with her were always much lower. I had another one that I would have described as a sensual domme, never aggressive, but knew how to push my buttons and she allowed me to go much further.

So how do you tell someone you've never met what your limits will be?

As a dom (I HATE that term, though) I'm also on the much more sensual, mind-game side of things. My limits in this case are always limited by the ladies' limit, not my own. And I won't even come close to those until we've both built up a lot of trust in each other.

How do you relax enough with someone to think about limits if you haven't learned to trust them yet?

GAMMD