Kraft case

Did anyone see that Now "nearly three dozen men and women have filed a class action lawsuit against Fl LE for unlawfully video taping the message parlors AP" . Thoughts ??
good for them.. the Prosecution has looked so bad at every turn, yet they are digging in their heels.. trying to release the footage? for what? prurient interest? not a shred of evidence about trafficking. the real story to me, is a 77 year old Man getting his jollies. a generation ago we would have capped sexual pleasure at 57
I read the police put cameras in the building during a fake fire alarm.
Did anyone see that Now "nearly three dozen men and women have filed a class action lawsuit against Fl LE for unlawfully video taping the message parlors AP" . Thoughts ?? Originally Posted by rexdutchman

A website link would be nice. I know "Google is my friend". Just sayin'.

I wonder if the guys put their powerful resources together to try to get the case dismissed. No tape, no evidence?
You get a couple of rich white assholes like Trump and Kraft and look what happens to the average hobbyist. The face of Eccie and similar internet sites were diminished under the Trump administration. The unwanted attention at Asian spas has taken a punch to. Thanks Trump and Kraft and the idiots who defend them
The unwanted attention at Asian spas has taken a punch too[sic]. Originally Posted by themystic
So the lefties blame the AMP woes on Trump TOO?!?!

LOL, what a re---d!
So the lefties blame the AMP woes on Trump TOO?!?!

LOL, what a re---d! Originally Posted by Muscleup
No GuzzleUp you reading comprehension skills are flawed

Trump gets credit for FOSTA- Just thing of your girlfriends boyfriend in yo Avatar. He looks like his name be FOSTA

Kraft get credited with drawing attention to the working mans playground for an affordable experience, Hes right up there with being a Trump asshole

I stand corrected GuzzleUp. Trump does get credit for another fuck up
[QUOTE=themystic;1061439001]Just thing of my daughter's boyfriend in yo Avatar.

I stand corrected muscleup. /QUOTE]

No problem! Understood. That would be rough having a daughter like that.
[QUOTE=Muscleup;1061439044]
Just thing of my daughter's boyfriend in yo Avatar.

I stand corrected muscleup. /QUOTE]

No problem! Understood. That would be rough having a daughter like that. Originally Posted by themystic
Thanks for you great compassion. Not many of your side are so careing
[QUOTE=themystic;1061439080]

Thanks for you great compassion. Not many of your side are so careing Originally Posted by Muscleup
Ahh, Ok. You're welcome?.?.

Are you a girl? Seriously, are you?
Trump gets credit for FOSTA Originally Posted by themystic
Yup and SESTA too. He signed a HUGELY bi-partisan bill that was basically veto proof.

Shame on him. The politics of government in action.

On February 27, 2018, the FOSTA-SESTA package was passed in the House of Representatives with a vote of 388-25. On March 21, 2018, the FOSTA-SESTA package bill passed the Senate with a vote of 97-2, with only senators Ron Wyden and Rand Paul voting against it.
I'm hoping the Dems here hold any current POTUS candidate who placed a yes vote on FOSTA-SESTA every bit as accountable. But I don't see that happening.
^^ That bill was going to pass no matter who became POTUS , Its the soup of the day and apparently LE will break laws for political reasons , so to blame Trump is ridiculous all part of the Me Too shit and church/ gov war on sex ........
You get a couple of rich white assholes like Trump and Kraft and look what happens to the average hobbyist. Originally Posted by themystic
Have you tried switching your ED meds?

Have you tried switching your ED meds?

Originally Posted by lustylad

ED meds won't help.

its the lack of testosterone that's causing ED.

prolly have too much estrogen.
"Political Thuggery " EVERYTHING is Big T fault , If you cant get it up its his fault