Brothers Involved in the Smollet Hoax Are Suing Chicago and Mark Geragos.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brother...or-defamation/

This is priceless. The Brothers are claiming that the have been defamed by the City of Chicago and Mark Geragos, Smollet's Lawyer.

They are particuarilly worried about any hint of a "relationship" with the Gay Actor, as Homosexuality is against the law in Nigeria, where they visits often. They say their business as personal trainers has been diminished because people are precieving them as gay.

They are holding to their story that Smollet hired them to pull off the Hoax,

This might get really interesting.
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/brother...or-defamation/

This is priceless. The Brothers are claiming that the have been defamed by the City of Chicago and Mark Geragos, Smollet's Lawyer.

They are particuarilly worried about any hint of a "relationship" with the Gay Actor, as Homosexuality is against the law in Nigeria, where they visits often. They say their business as personal trainers has been diminished because people are precieving them as gay.

They are holding to their story that Smollet hired them to pull off the Hoax,

This might get really interesting. Originally Posted by Jackie S

they can always move to San Francisco. they'll have plenty of clients there.
they can always move to San Francisco. they'll have plenty of clients there. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

san francisco.... that place is so expensive only the elite could afford to live there.

read an article that states the city would have no children.

a place for queers and singles, childless couples and seniors.
Dogs and cats living together Bazzroo upside down world and dumb as smollets thinks he's the victim just damn
Ha! I forgot who said it but ..."now ain't this some shit?"
san francisco.... that place is so expensive only the elite could afford to live there.

read an article that states the city would have no children.

a place for queers and singles, childless couples and seniors. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
San Francisco... where the men are men and the women are lonely lol!

I used to work on the West Coast and loved to visit the City on a Hill. It was beautiful back then, not overrun by feces and syringes. Whenever I visited I would go drinking at (hetero) singles bars with my (hetero) friends. Lots of very hot-looking professional women live in SF. I figured my friends had the pick of the litter, since single hetero men are something of a rare species there. They said on the contrary, it was tough to get laid because the women were all wary that any guy they met could be bisexual and HIV-positive. Sad but true.

Sorry for straying off-topic! Back to Jussie the Clown!
as a virus is to a computer

san francisco is to the united states