Another one bites the dust......

Massage Republic is pulling out of their US hobby board site due to the legislation challenges not succeeding. So what site is next and what are your plans?
P411 yesterday, today and tomorrow!
P411 yesterday, today and tomorrow! Originally Posted by Solemate62
P411 is not accepting new members

Yeah, saw the post on twitter today. those acronyms... smh
P411 is accepting new clients(only), by screened invite from multiple P411 verified ladies you have seen.
P411 is accepting new clients(only), by screened invite from multiple P411 verified ladies you have seen. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Thank you.

That was not obvious to me from their website.
Was a post on the Dallas board that Gina sold P411 to someone in Europe, don’t have any details. I let my temporary renewal expire about a month ago, had a feeling something was going to go down.
Was a post on the Dallas board that Gina sold P411 to someone in Europe, don’t have any details. I let my temporary renewal expire about a month ago, had a feeling something was going to go down. Originally Posted by Hunteradventurer
I’ve been with them for a decade plus and feel bad Gina has sold it and she will be missed, indeed! I’m not, at this point dropping membership because of that! We must keep in mind that many of the European countries are light years ahead of the USA with respect to matters of sexuality, as is Canada - Gina’s home base!
Message was sent out to all active members and providers as to the process to become an active member.

Personally, I find P411 an invaluable resource. I hope the new owners are as aggressive as Gina was as far as keeping the quality of the site up!

Good luck to you Gina! And thanks for the wonderful resource your hard work created!
Message was sent out to all active members and providers as to the process to become an active member.

Personally, I find P411 an invaluable resource. I hope the new owners are as aggressive as Gina was as far as keeping the quality of the site up!

Good luck to you Gina! And thanks for the wonderful resource your hard work created! Originally Posted by Anonymous01
+1 +1😘
I have asked everyone to send me an email with there city in the title so I can email them when I am around.