Very disappointed! :(

I went back to Jackson. And gave it another try! Well I got stood up twice by the same guy! Even making him pay a deposit the second go around and he still stood me up! If you want info then message me. I’ve not had any luck on the coast either. I guess I have a bad review or something so gunna call it quits. Won’t post any more ads just really disappointed on all aspects of this. It hasn’t been as fun as I had hoped! I wish everyone the best though!
Don’t give up yet. I bet if you would put some pictures on your Bio it would help
Well Stellix I don’t put my pics up cause I have distinct tattoos and a fear of being noticed lol. But I send pics when asked.
Have any guys been requesting any? I’ve heard that you’re really sweet and good looking, I can’t believe that your phone isn’t ringing off the hook. I’d visit with you if our schedules ever work out
I wouldn’t call it quits just yet, you have some vey nice reviews from the guys who have taken the time to write a review. Understand a reluctance to post pictures but they don’t have to show every little thing to give us guys a little something to go on.
Rooby I echo the sentiments of everyone else hang in there. I have read your reviews and it is enough for me to wanna see you. Yes I would love to have more pictures if you want to send them ( you have my email.)
I haven't tried to see you by of the lack of pictures. Email me and if I like what I see I will definitely book you when you're in biloxi.
I wouldn’t give up. Even I have been stood up a lot. I don’t even know why. I honestly was going to make a post about it because it’s getting a bit ridiculous. I suppose it’s because I disappeared for a while but I constantly am been cancelled on a lot lately. I’d hate to see ya go but just letting ya know, it’s been boring and quiet af on my end too. Hope you end up staying.
  • Hojo
  • 07-27-2019, 11:55 PM
NCNS are the worst. It happens to me in my biz quite a bit but its the nature of the game I guess. I hate the bullshit excuses more than anything. At least come up with an interesting story. I fell asleep, ride didn't show up etc.... is almost as bad as the freaking time I have wasted waiting on them.
Ladies, it helps to check the blacklists to see who has a repetitive pattern of pulling ncns with other ladies.
It doesnt only happen with guys on this board, it happens on all the sites.
It takes a tough skin to be able to handle this profession.
It happens to us all.
It's when you look at it as he had no respect in the 1st place. Make him a DNS in your phone and move on...NEXT
I agree with Kynsley. It does take really tough skin to do this. I no longer take appointment requests from people who have repeatedly been a no show or those who seem to cancel at the last minute every time. And then on with my day. It sucks but this business isn’t always sunshine and rainbows.
Perhaps updating the blacklist would help. I probably have a few to add.
I’ve dying to see all you ladies ruby even sent me pics that were beautiful. Prob is I’m located on northshore Louisiana. It’s too far a drive to Biloxi or ocean springs. I’d any of y’all are heading to Louisiana pm me please.
Sophia, I'm truly sorry that this happened to you, some guys can be selfish assholes. Believe me, I've thought about walking away from this business for good, I've thought about it alot lately, especially since I went back to a real world job. I would definitely consider putting an alert out on this guy especially since this is the second time he's pulled this shit. I will shoot you a PM, I'm planning a Jackson/Hattiesburg trip next month and don't have the time to deal with someone's bullshit. Much love! ❤
I wish I knew you were in Jackson Ruby. I would have gladly made time for you. I’ve been wanting to see you for quite a while based on your reviews.
Miss Angel, please consider a visit here. We need to catch up and have lunch or something!! If you can though, lol.
And it’s okay. It’s just weird that it’s been happening so much. I totally understand wanting to quit. I’ve had so so many days like that. I don’t have time for nonsense these days though. I have shit to do. Hahahahaha. Speaking of which, I need to get my silly ass in bed.. but! See Rooby, we all get this. We’re all in the same stupid damn boat! Lol. I hope this helped. You just gotta have patience and compassion.