Is SW Dallas safe at night?

I'm considering expanding my hobby experience and "taking it to the streets." I've read here that SW & the general Hatcher St. area is prime real estate. I'm wondering if it's safe or beneficial at all at night?
Pardon my poor use of the term "SW" I'm sure I sound like a moron. I thought it meant SouthWest not street walker! Either way I'm still curious, or maybe if anyone knows a closer area that may be just as promising. I'm coming from Addison.
South Dallas during the day I'm comfortable with , at night unless you know the SW at night to pick up your OK .I've stayed at a no tell overnights on second ,and throug the night it's random guns fired off . after 2 am . I go there I'm from North Dallas . Only to meet with my provider.
The only people who should be hanging out in South Dallas are the people who have no other choice. That's a bad area, period end of sentence.
SWs, safe , at night... usually all that doesn't go together in one sentence no matter the location... i'll let the king speak for his streets but I avoid that area anytime before 5am...
  • BLM69
  • 04-04-2016, 11:55 AM
I would think pick up and drive to your location of choice, if she's suggesting a parking spot, don't do it unless you're ready for some drama.
SWs, safe , at night... usually all that doesn't go together in one sentence no matter the location... i'll let the king speak for his streets but I avoid that area anytime before 5am... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
I would be remiss if I didn't address my hood. Safe? depends on your definition. Safe from getting robbed or taken by a SW? No.. from Pulled over by the police? No.... from contracting anything?... No... No matter if its a SW, Back Page or ECCIE, MOCO Hoe, this GAME is not safe. There is always the possibility of something going wrong.

The solution:

EDUCATE yourself. Take a few trail runs through the track... understand the dynamics,... which corners or tucked away spots are good pick up locations. If you plan on parking on the street, scout out potential spots for a BJ or CFS Alfresco! There are a few threads on here with some good advice on SW pick up strategy's and how to conduct yourself.

Time Line - (weather dependent!)

5am - 7am - If the weather is good, you'll find a nice selection of hoes walking about.
7am -10am - Still a few walking around. The locals are starting to hit the streets. At this time.. have febreeze ready.
10am - 12pm - I'm not sure but I've seen a few regular SW's just hanging out.. Must be their lunch hour!
12pm - 5pm - The track is in full swing of the area residents, SW's and Skittles that are out daily. Their "Boy Friend" if they have is are also out. No worries. He doesn't care.
5pm - 9pm - More of the same but may be scarce. Its been a long day.. they've made their money, "burnt it", took a nap and ate. They're in chill mode now. Catching up with area residents, dealers and boyfriends.
10pm -4am - Hard Core SW's in desperate need of $. Will do anything for some spare change.

Happy Hunting.. Report back
......have febreeze ready.

I laughed my ass off when I got to that line. Great advice, as always.
Justinslayer,

Thanks for the time line. I have always gone out cruising after dark. Thinking its prime time as far as a selection of SWs and a safer time to park and do the deed in the car.

Are you talking about both locations in South Dallas or mainly the MLK area?

Next time I'm in your area I'll try noon to 5pm but my concern is where to park in broad daylight.
Justinslayer,

Thanks for the time line. I have always gone out cruising after dark. Thinking its prime time as far as a selection of SWs and a safer time to park and do the deed in the car.

Are you talking about both locations in South Dallas or mainly the MLK area?

Next time I'm in your area I'll try noon to 5pm but my concern is where to park in broad daylight. Originally Posted by busternutzs
I go to the no tell at $10 for the hour , worth paying that to me . My provider has been busted 3 times in a car . Currently has a warrant for car sex .
I go to the no tell at $10 for the hour , worth paying that to me . My provider has been busted 3 times in a car . Currently has a warrant for car sex . Originally Posted by Caravano
why no review or info on this provider Caravano?

I'm talking about the MLK area in General Bust!
why no review or info on this provider Caravano?

I'm talking about the MLK area in General Bust! Originally Posted by justinslayer
Her # is private I pick her up at a residence , sometimes spends the night at my home . If she is in south Dallas for a quick I just go to the no tell .
  • BLM69
  • 04-07-2016, 11:29 AM
I go to the no tell at $10 for the hour , worth paying that to me . My provider has been busted 3 times in a car . Currently has a warrant for car sex . Originally Posted by Caravano
Damm
Not familiar with the areas. I work love Feild a lot. Where should I look?