Summer2012 someone lied about me

i guess in this link
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=474988
Chelseastone was tring to make me look bad by saying i had a pimp and that my name was autumn. Its nice to know that people lie on you on eccie but i am a well none provider with great reviews on eccie as well as and other sights so i don't have time to entertain eccies gossip i hope the mods do something about this thank you
Drama moved to co-ed.

Regarding "mods do something": we try to limit our actions to the guidelines set for us. "Lies" aren't covered.

This kind of public display is likely harmful to your business, and won't likely change much.
Duke do something she said she was "well none" lol sorry I couldn't resist the urge
Summer dont you have a crown Tattoo on your Back? Just asking
Duke do something she said she was "well none" lol sorry I couldn't resist the urge Originally Posted by robs4.0
a "well none" provider? I could get married and get one of those, or take back my last cold fish gf.....a blank mind lacking in basic education is a terrible thing to waste, problem is, I'm not so sure what it's good for?
Let me help you out Summer. The word is "known" not "none", lol. Reading is "fun-da-mental".
I would attempt to believe you Summer but the individual threatened me personally.
I would attempt to believe you Summer but the individual threatened me personally. Originally Posted by KenMonk
wow? no shit? Does her pimp not know this is a CHL state?
These pimp wars are getting hilarious
High 5 on that one Jules. This is a funny ass thread. Nice one "well none" provider.
Crown tattoo all that needs to be said....
I am confused as usual...Is "Twonz" the new pimp or the old pimp? or maybe baby daddy or boyfriend? Fill us in Summer?

When you see the crown, turn around.

Don't give the gals with those crown tats any business and let them and their scumbag pimps leave Dallas.
When you see the crown, turn around.

Don't give the gals with those crown tats any business and let them and their scumbag pimps leave Dallas. Originally Posted by Von Spieler

Amen