eros

Is eros a good place to advertise?
If you are in a bigger city--yes!
If you are in a bigger city--yes!
I hate to say this but the DFW is like the 4th or 5th largest marketing area in the country

Now if you are looking for out of town business men , it's great. The locals don't generally go there because there are no bargins.
I dunno that I'd agree with it being a good place. I have found (with research) that very, very few of the providers are (a) real, and (b) the person in their pics, and (c) anything but a snatch and grab. I suspect that most guys will probably view eros playing russian roulette. if you have a particularly hot picture, maybe you can get someone to look you up on a review board. . .

Or maybe I'm a bit jaded . . .
It does well in New Orleans and cities in Florida
{I have never used for Dallas....but have heard that it can be good for Texas too}
I'm in dallas and I believe the girls on there are real since they're spending there money to advertise unlike this site. I'm just wondering if any girls have had a good experiene using it, and is it worth the coule of hundred you pay to advertise? The site has fewer girls
It's not very popular in Dallas. A lot are bait and switch, but not all. There are girls on there that are real, but most guys I know that have tried it have been had on there before.
It is an advertising venue. There are some guys who don't know about ECCIE or other review sites and who would jump at the chance to see some of the ladies in the EROS pictures.

For ECCIE guys, without a review here, not going to help much.

Because of the high cost to advertise there, there is more incentive to use high quality pictures to draw in some schmuck(s) to get a return on investment. If those high quality pictures resemble the lady, then it is a win-win situation. Unfortunately, often the pics do not resemble the lady in her day-to-day glory or the pics more closely resemble the actual person who the pics were taken for.

Will EROS help much with guys who hang out on ECCIE? Probably not. Will EROS help you find additional clientele? Perhaps.

I would think it would be better to go to a ladies only forum and ask the ladies who do advertise on EROS what the response is to their ads and does the number of clients they get from EROS justify the costs associated.

I don't think any of us guys on ECCIE can help you make that business decision and determine how EROS can fit into YOUR marketing plan.
If I look at eros at all, it is to see what 'top talent" exists, then I use P411/ECCIE/google, TER, etc to research the person.... if I see "naughty reviews' of other sites, I skip and move on.... just my humble opinion
Eros is kind of expensive considering the business a lot of ladies get from it. Who knows it might be a gold mine for some.